Nineteen:Now for the fun part

Dylan

Break into the school

A sly smile crosses my face as I re-read the page.

"Awh, my little Mara's turning into a rebel." I coo and she laughs, pushing at my chest. "What are we meant to do anyway?" I ask.

"I don't know, mess with people's stuff maybe, put notes in lockers. Anything really, I've just always wanted to break into the school at night." She shrugs and I smile.

"You're so cute." I smile, making her blush.

"Thanks.." she mumbles.

I shake my head and get back to the list.

"So when do you want to do this then?"

❤️••❤️

Mara

Excitement bubbles in my stomach as we beat the school.

What? I've never been the break-into-places type okay?

We easily climb over the gates and walk up the driveway. When we arrive at the building, Dylan turns to me.

"Right, I'll check this side of the windows to see if any of them are locked, you check that side. Okay?" He asks and I nod.

I walk around the left side of the school, checking all the windows, but to my dismay, none of the open.
"Obviously they're not going to be unlocked Maya, at a school not someone's house." I mumble to myself. I start checking the ones around the back as Dylan comes closer and closer into view.

"Last window." He says when he is next to me. I huff out, losing all hope.

Putting my fingertips under the window I heave my arms up and the window slides open.

"I did it!" I squeal but Dylan hushes me.

He quietly climbs through then helps me.

Closing the window silently, a smile creeps its way onto my face.

"We're in." I whisper and Dylan nods, smiling just as much as me.

"Now for the fun part."

🐢••🐢

"I'll try and keep my streak up" she says then doesn't write all week.

Sorry 🙂

I'll write more soon, pinky swear.

Hehe, see what I did there? Funny right?

Right?

I'm sorry.

Thanks for reading.

Xx

-Zoe 🐺