Thirty-One:Awe

Dylan

Seeing her cry in front of me- because of me breaks my heart.

I know I shouldn't have blamed her. She's scared and I would be if I was in her place, and she didn't want to worry anyone.

But I'd rather have her here, alive, than seeing her gravestone. I could have lost her. She doesn't realise how bad that would break me.

I'm determined to finish her list before I leave.

I don't think she picked up on what I said about London, but that doesn't change the fact that I have to leave in less than 3 weeks.

I had to tell her.

I wouldn't be gone for long, only a few weeks- but that much time away from her would kill me after even a day.

But no matter what, I was going to finish that list with her.

It's been a couple of days since the hospital incident.

Mara was let out of the hospital but she has to take it easy or she could be back there.

I am currently laid on the couch whilst Wrong Turn plays on the TV.

Mara is laid with her head against my chest while her legs are entangled with mine.

"Mara?" I say softly.

"Hmm?" he mumbles sleepily. I smile at how cute she is when she is sleeping. Noticing that i don't reply, she lifts her head from my chest to look at me.

"What's the matter?" She asks. As her dark brown hair falls in front of her sea blue eyes I begin to realize i've never really observed her appearance.

Her full, pink lips are heart shaped and make her look like she is softly pouting. She has a soft, oval shaped face and a cute button nose.

"You're so beautiful." I say in awe, forgetting what i was going to say.

She softly smiles at me, leaning up and placing a light kiss to my lips.

"How would you feel about a trip to Paris?" I say as the idea pops into my head.

"Really?" She asks, her head perking up and a smile appearing on her face.

"Really." I confirm. "We can finish your list there." I suggest and i don't think i've ever seen her so happy.

"A trip to Paris it is."

**************

👀••👀

I have nothing to say -_-

See you next time!

-Zoe 🐢💜