Four:Whats mine is mine

Mara

I know it seems cliche but it's literally like the world around me stops.

Memories of my last flood through my mind and I stare endlessly into his eyes.

"Mara." He whispers.
"Dylan." I smile just before he jumps out of his seat and pulls me towards his chest. He holds me there and kisses my hair as he mumbles, "I missed you so so much."
"I missed you too." I whisper. "How...why-"
"I want to tell you, Mara, but not here-Not yet. I want to enjoy the fact that I've got you back first."

My heart skips a beat as the words slip from his lips so effortlessly yet they have so much of an effect on me. I smile and for once it reaches my eyes. He's actually here with me. I can't help but keep smiling as we walk down the halls.

"How've you been?" He asks, breaking the silence.
"Uhh...fine..you?" I stutter. I know I'm lying. He looks at me doubtfully.
"You sure?"
"Yep, amazing." I say putting on that fake smile again.
"Okay...good." he says uneasily; I think I might have gotten away with it.

We arrive at our class and he takes a seat next to me again. I look across the classroom to see Stella staring at me. She sees me looking and looks away instantly, but I still caught her staring.

After class ends, I walk to the courtyard with Dylan and decide to introduce him to the girls.

"Hey guys, this is Dylan." I say pointing towards him. The girls look him up and down, Stella smirking whilst Emerald and Megan give him a friendly smile.
"Dylan these are my friends, Emerald, Megan and-"
"Chloe. Nice to meet you baby cakes. Need any help finding your classes? I can show you around." Chloe butts and bites her lip. I grimace. Does she hate me this much? I swear it's her job to constantly try and make my life hell; butting in to conversations and strutting around with her bitch clan.

"Uhh...I don't need help thanks, Mars is helping me out." He says showing no interest and I smile.

Good. He's mine.

What?

Aaaaanywayss...

Chloe glares at me. "Who? This ugly whore? You're better off with me honey." She says and sticks out her chest.

Ugh

I think, but apparently I say it out loud because when I look up, she is glaring at me again.

"I didn't ask for your input did I?" She snaps.
"No, and I don't think he did either." I say putting a hand on my hip and smirking. Out of the corner of my eye, I see Dylan smirk too.

"Whatever, if he wants to hang out with a slut then he can." She says and I raise an eyebrow.
"Honey, just because you're trying to set a record for the most people banged in a day doesn't mean you need to drag what's mine into it. Find someone else to fuck." I say and we both widen our eyes.

Shit.

She huffs and storms away, muttering something under her breath. I look after her, hoping to glare holes in the back of her head.

I stop when I feel someones arm around my shoulder.

"What's yours eh?"

End me.

❣️••❣️

Yeah Dylan is MINE so back off!

Ahem.

Thanks for reading!

Xx

-Zoe 🐺