Paint Is Hard To Wash Out

I turned on my shower, making sure it was a nice temperature. 

I slipped out of my paint covered clothes and laid them neatly on the counter, letting them dry. Then, I got into the shower, the warm water dripping onto my body.

It took a while, scrubbing and scrubbing and scrubbing, but the paint finally came off and went down the drain. Once I was clean, I turned the shower off, wrapped a towel around myself and looked in the steamy mirror. I wiped some of the steam away and saw a spot of paint. Reaching toward it, I realized it was on my wing. I spread my wings and sighed. They were still covered in paint. I already knew they'd be a pain to wash.

I went into my closet, pulled on my bikini, then went to Steve's room. I knocked, but he didn't answer. Pressing my ear against the door, I could hear the shower running. I opened the door and slipped into his room, sitting on his bed with my back to the bathroom.

The shower turned off and the bathroom door opened. "Alexx, what are you doing?" Steve asked, surprised. I simply spread my wings, showing him the paint covered limbs. "Oh."

I turned around and looked at him, a towel wrapped around his waist. "Can you help me?"

"Of course. But, after I get dressed."

"Right." I smiled.

I waited while Steve got dressed. He wore basketball shorts and a tank top that fit him nicely. I stood up and we went to the big shower room next to the pool. I hooked up a hose for Steve, to make it easier.

I sat on a stool with my left wing spread wide, while Steve hosed it down, then gently scrubbed at the paint. 

"Where's Abby? Doesn't she need a bath too?" Steve asked.

"Ryan said he would take care of it." I replied.

"Okay. Next wing."

I folded my left wing halfway, letting the drenched limb dry a bit, then spread my right wing. Steve sprayed it and scrubbed at the paint again.

After half an hour, my wings were finally paint free, but drenched. Steve helped me pat them dry with a few towels. The towels didn't dry my wings completely, but at least they weren't dripping everywhere.

I held Steve's hand as we walked toward the living room. "Now, let's go eat some more donuts."