Back Home

A/N: Hey, guys! How did you like that last chapter? Please let me know what you think of it. Thanks! <3

Everyone stared at me. I sat in Steve's lap, my leopard like spots a light purple. Apparently, my spots changed color like my hair did, and I felt uncomfortable with everyone staring at me. My spots changing color only made them stare at me longer.

I stared at my paw uncomfortably. Unable to handle it any longer, I looked at everyone and hissed, making them jump in surprise.

"Stop staring! I know I'm a big cat, but that doesn't mean you can stare!"

Ever time I tried to speak, it'd come out as a meow instead.

"So, you're saying that you woke up, and Alexx was a...cat?" Nat asked for what seemed like the thousandth time.

"Yes." Steve replied. Again.

"How do you know it's Alexx and HYDRA didn't kidnap her again and replaced her with this cat?" Clint asked suspiciously. I rolled my eyes.

"You tell me." Steve picked me up and held me just inches from Clint's face. "Does this seem like a random cat to you?"

Clint and I stared at each other. I blinked and fire danced in my eyes. I blinked again and the flames disappeared. Suddenly, when I blinked again, my eyes hurt, as did my head, and I groaned, holding my head.

I looked up at Steve and his eyes widened. The pain went away, but my eyes felt weird, and instead of seeing normally, I saw everyone as one color.

Steve was a gentle baby blue, Nat a blood red, Clint a soft purple, Bruce a light green, Tony a blue that matched the reactor in his chest, Ryan a soft orange, and Abby was a beautiful white.

Looking down at myself, I saw a brilliant green.

"Why does it look like she has the galaxy in her eyes?" Ryan asked.

I jumped down and ran to a mirror. Everything that wasn't alive was just a shade of dark purple.

Standing in front of a mirror, I blinked again, deactivated this new Sight, and watched as my eyes changed from the galaxy to their normal green.

I sat on Steve's lap again, and ignore the fact that I seemed to have a new ability.

"Anyway, what about the wings? Do cats normally have wings?" Steve asked.

"They're fake." Tony deadpanned.

I looked at him and growled, then flapped my wings to show him that they were very real.

Nat took me from Steve's hands and studied me closely. I tried to back away, but she was holding me, so it was impossible. She looked at me for one more second before hugging me tightly.

"This is definitely Alexx." Nat smiled.

She put me on the floor and I quickly ran to Steve. I gracefully jumped up into Steve's lap, landing without hurting him with my big size.

"She's big for a cat." Clint commented.

"Must be the type of cat she is." Ryan added.

"It is. She is a Savannah cat, one of the largest domesticated cat in the world." Bruce informed, looking at the tablet in his hands.

I looked at them and stuck my tongue out.