April fools?

After we had our little gasped pedal session we headed for Miley's house to go get ready... I had to think of a way to avoid that party.

"Here's a nice outfit I picked out." Ashely said handing me a pink flows skirt that goes just a bit before my belly button and a white crop top with the back carved out into a heart with hot pink pumps.

"Ooh! cute." I said smiling big.

As they both started getting ready I passed by a mirror and almost jumped at the fact of how much different I look. I walked closer to the mirror and took another look.

"Wow." I whispered starting into my emerald green eyes and twirling my red Hair.

"Staring at yourself In the mirror again cat?" I jumped and turned around to see Miley smiling at me before she took a bite out of her licorice.

"Uhm, I was jus- well you- .... ill be right back." I said pointing my index finger in the air and running into the bathroom to get changed.

After I changed I took a deep breath and walked out.

"Oooh, hawt mama." Miley said giggling.

"Oh gosh." Ashley said starting at her phone.

"What?? we both said almost instantly looking at Ashley curiously.

"Demi lovato is going To be at the party... bad news." she said putting her phone down with a frown.

" DEMI?!" I said squealing and clapping.

"Are you for real? we hate DEMI remember? We soo don't get a long." Miley said giving me a dirty but confused look.

"Uhh... April fools! " I said smiling.

"It's August." Ashley said looking at me with a stingy look.

"Right..." I said sucking my cheeks in and cracking my fingers to break the silence

"So?" Miley said looking at me for a response.

"Oh! uh yeah I tots hate her like she is so not the bomb.com." I forced out those words. oh gosh did I really just say that? they aren't going to fall for it... or are they?

"Yeah I know... alright so how about we go now?" Miley said standing up to fetch her keys

"Sure." I said wiping the sweat off of my forehead and took a sigh of relief.
"That was close." I muttered under my breathe

A/N : more coming probably tomorrow or on the weekend

Question for this chapter isss:
💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜

WHO IS YOUR FAVORITE FEMALE SINGER?

Mine is Demi Lovato❤
#neonlightstour

Okay bye !

Mwuahhh;*

One Less Lonely Girl (OLLG) Justin bieber fanfictionजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें