Invitation

We went deeper and deeper into the water and I could feel the goose bumps that formed on Justin's body everytime the water got colder. I carefully stuck out my leg and touched the water with my big toe.

"It's freezing Justin!" I yelled gripping tighter onto him.

"come swim ill stay with you. Promise."

"Fine. But no splashing! "I commanded. Justin carefully took my off his back and my body went into the ice cold beach water.

"I'm so cold." I said treading water.

"Come here...baby!" Justin said with a smirk

"I'm not a baby okay!" I defended.

"Sure!" He said sarcastically.

I wrapped my arms around his neck and his legs around his waist as he walked slowly.

"It's not so cold anymore." I said smiling

"It's nice...so how are you liking cali?" Justin asked starting at my with eyes of concern

"I like it..it's beautiful...it really is." I said looking around me.

"I never realized how good Cali was until you came...I don't know I guess you just made things better."

"I have that effect on people." I said smiling.

for a second we just got lost in each others eyes and gazed into them...Justin then leaned in closer and kissed me.

We kissed for like 1 whole minute and it sounds really cheesy but it was magical.

Then I came out of the kiss and laid my head on his shoulder as he carried me on his back,back to shore.

"Do you wanna go now?"

"Sure I replied smiling." Justin gathered everything together in his back pack and then grabbed onto my hand and walked to the car. I looked up and smiled at him and he did the same back at me and swung my hand back and forth.

I leaned against the car and looked at Justin as he leaned in for a kiss when I heard a loud voice in which interrupted us.

"WASSSUPP! you guys didn't invite me?!" Fredo yelled as he walked up.

"How did you know we were here?" Justin asked kind of irritated because this was suppose to be special. "I guessed." Fredo said with a wink.

"Well we were Justin leaving fredo. So you can leave.." Justin snapped.

"Actually I was going to ask you if you wanted to go to my party tonight. Everyone's coming, like everyone." Fredo said with another wink.

"Want to?" I asked Justin.

"I don't know..it'll be crowded and" I cut Justin off "come on! You go clubbing all the time stop looking for an excuse not to come." I said with a pouty face.

"Fine." He said giving in.

"What time fredo?" I asked turning to fredo walking away.

"COME AT ELEVEN THIRTY!" fredo said putting a peace sign up walking away.

"Shoot! I have NOTHING to wear. And EVERYONE is going to be there justin. " I said putting a hand through my hair.

"You'll look good dont worry we can shop and get you an outfit okay? Plus you can wear sweat pants and a tank top and still look good." Justin said wrapping his comforting arms around me.

I bit my bottom lip and looked to the ground "okay..."