Packing

Alissa's POV

"Thanks so much guys!" I said as I wiped a tear that dribbled down my cheek.

"Your very welcome,BUT you need to get packing you leave for your plane at 1:05am." My mother said as she took a sip of her orange juice.

"Wait, 1:05am? How come I didn't know about this sooner?" I said panicking a little bit.

"Sorry..your going to be staying with your aunty Deb so only pack a little bit of clothes she already bought you a whole new wardrobe. So make sure you thank her." My sister Aleah said rolling her eyes. I could tell she was a bit jealous.

"Yes! This is going to be great. I'm going to be with aunt deb AND she bought me a new wardrobe considering her great taste in clothing." I yelled running up my stairs towards my room on the first floor.

I grabbed my neon pink leathered suit case and stuffed my favorite sweaters and shirts until I realized I didn't actually know how long I was going to be leaving for. "I'm too lazy to walk all the way back down stairs." I whined, before I dialed my sisters number into my iPhone case.

"What do you want?" My sister grumbled into her cell phone.

"Ugh your such a troll. Ask mom how long I'm going to be gone at aunt debs." I grumbled back.

"Two can play at this game." I thought inside my head as I stuffed my tooth brush into my suitcase pocket.

"She said 2 months." My sister said giving bundles of attitude.

"Your so snotty!" I yelled into the phone annoyed as ever before I hung up.

"Two MONTHS?" I thought in my head.

I threw all of my favorite outfits inside of my suitcase....then I plopped on to my bed and took a deep breathe and embraced the truth still feeling as if everything is still unbelievable.