I wish i could go back..

"Wow nice job."

"Thanks" Ryan said smiling

Then he directed me into a big room and put me in the chair... I started at all of the computers and all of the construction he was going to use.

"I'm suddenly nervous." I said wiping my sweaty palms on my pants.

"Don't worry you'll be just fine."

I closed my eyes and took a deep breath.

Ryan molded my face so he can place a mask on me which would change the look of my face.

"Alissa," Ryan said

" Hmm?" I replied

"Your going to have to take your clothes off." Ryan said smiling as he itched the back of his neck awkwardly

"Wow Ryan this wasn't a part of the-" Ryan cut me off by his laughter

"You have to take your clothes off so I can change your skin tone lighter "

"Ohh" I said laughing

"Don't look." I said motioning my hand to tell him to turn around.

I stripped my clothes.

"Oh leave your panties on and our bra." he said sticking a finger in the air

"Will do" I said leaving then on.

"Done?" he asked taking a breath

"Yeah I'm done."

Ryan turned around and paused.

"Uhm...Uh....y-you" then there was a long pause in the room.

"Ryan you can stop looking at me and tell me what to do.." I said awkwardly as I turned around .

"Oh right!" Ryan said breaking through his train of thought

"Okay, no-" Ryan got cut of when someone bursted through the door.

I screamed for dear life and covered myself.

"MOM I TOLD YOU SEVERAL TIMES YOU HAVE TO KNOCK!" Ryan said yelling at an old lady in which was clear confused because I was barely dressed.

I started to giggle.

"I know that little giggle anywhere! that's Alissa" the old lady said walking in more giving me a hug.

"Mom she's nearly dressed in trying to do a procedure so place leave." Ryan said frustrated as he put fingers through his hair and he looked really good though.

"Ok lovies!" the old lady said walking out of the room smiling.

"Okay now go into the shower" he said pointing to a shower where he would pray tan my skin. after he changed it lighter he gave me a pair of green contacts I put on my eyes.

"Don't put them on just yet just hold them. I'm about to do your makeup an I don't want that powdery stuff in your eye..it will irritate it."

"Okay" I said giggling.

To my surprise he was actually really concentrated on making me look perfect. so much time it took like a half an hour.

"Close your eyes." Ryan said as he put my hair up and put a wig on.

"Open up" Ryan said after several seconds.

"How do I look?" I asked.

"You look amazing." Ryan said smiling

He turned my chair and I looked into the mirror speechlessly.

My face was really light... kind of pale but it was pure, and I had nice and rosy cheeks with red lipsticks that made my green eyes stand out.

He gave me an eyeliner wing, with grey eyeshadow and mascara too. he even drew on a Marilyn Monroe mole on my face to make me seem even more different and then he put a red wig on me. it was as red as Ariana grande's hair before she died it brown which was incredibly red but nice.

"Ryan... I look beautiful"

I said smiling largely as I wrapped my arms around him holding him tight.

"Your welcome lissy." I looked up from my hug and scrunched my nose.

"You remembered!" Ryan said laughing.

When we were younger he used to give me the nick name "lissy" and everytime he would call me that, I would scrunch my nose and he would laugh."

" I remember those days.." Ryan said smiling

"I wish I could go back.." I said resting my head on Ryan's chest...

A/N: sorry this took sooo long I've been so busy with school an stuff and idk I've just hadn't had enough time but here is your chapter.

COMMENT YOUR FAVORITE COLOR