New plans

"Okay so this is it." I said taking a breathe.

"Wow this is amazing..how did you find this place?" Meleah asked in amazement

"Actually...from Justin." I said awkwardly

"Sorry...so uhm I know your not feeling the best and I just got some money to add to my collection of mula I've been saving (if you don't know what mula is, it just means money) And whenever I'm feeling down over a break up I like to shop..." Meleah said smiling

"I don't have a lot of money to just spend I mean I have money but when I shop I ATLEAST like to spend like $200.." I frowned

"No silly! I'm going to pay for you. I saved $2000 and I was going to give it to my mom since its her birthday and every year it's a big deal we just blow $2000 at the mall but I want to blow it all with you."

I smiled largely and my eyes widened, "really?!"

"Really reallyy" she said reaching her hand in her leather back pack. Then she started throwing money at me

"Make it rain make it make it rain!" He said giggling as I jumped up and down and dancing all witty.

"Okay lets go girl!" I said picking up the money. We then quickly ran into the small neon and drove off to Westbrook mall.

"THIS IS MY SONG!" I practically screamed turning the radio on blast.

"OMG THIS IS MY SONG TOO GIRL!! we both sang along to the song dark horse by Katy perry(if you haven't listened to it you should.) and juicy j (I don't like him but whatever) as if we have known each other for years. Then meleah parked the car and we ran into the large mall.

"Alright what store first?" I asked.

'It doesn't matter! How about we pick out the nicest outfit you can and the other person which is me or you can't see it and when your done give the outfit to me and then I'll give you the outfit I picked out?"

"Ohh sounds like fun" I confessed putting my hair behind my ear.

"Okay lets go into this store and do the thingy." Meleah said pointing to a large fancy but casual store...it wasn't fancy like going to banquet but like party/clubbing fan cy.

I picked out a tight blue mini dress with a gold belt with a heart carved in the middle with a necklace that has pearls on it and in between the pearls were spikes. I quickly grabbed a pear of nude pumps too as I was looking meleah to give her an outfit when I was tripped by someone. I fell to my knees an looked up to see.....

Cliffhanger ;) don't forget to vote! And listen to dark horse if you haven't listened to it yet😏