No your not

A/N: WERE REALLY ALMOST AT 1000/1k OMG. when I came home from school I noticed I got an email telling me that someone named @mya_gabriel2535 left a comments.. thank you for that btw (if you comment I give like a mini shout out like this btw).

And I go on here to check my reads and were almost there so THANK YOU SOSOSOSOSOSO much I love you guys❤

Okay okay so the comment for this chapter issssss.....COMMENT THE FUNNIEST THING YOU HEARD OR Saw

************************************

"Justin" eventually woke up and was still shocked that I didn't remember him.. I mean I really do NOT remember a thing about him... they ended up asking me questions and asking me who people were and I got every one right but my mind just totally erased Justin Drew Bieber from my life.

"WHY DOESN'T SHE REMEMBER ME?! WHAT DID YOU DO TO HER?!" Justin said shaking the man doctor.

"Sir, this is normal... of course this was not planned and it doesn't always happen but it did and her memory is sure to be back in about four to six weeks." the doctor said as he walked away from Justin and put on a new pair of white plastic gloves.

"FOUR TO SIX WEEKS?! I CAN'T WAIT THAT LONG FOR HER TO REMEMBER ME!" Justin said looking at the doctor as he walked down the hallway.

Justin filled up with anger and he took my cup of water and threw it on the ground and the cup smashed.

Doctors and nurses turned their head towards him and Justin then stormed out of the room. But eventually came back in after he cleared his mind and when he came in, so did meleah.

"Her mother said it would be okay if I took care of her until she gets better... so when they release her today ill be taking her home... I though I would let you know." meleah said fixing my blanket so I wouldn't be cold.

"YOU? she just me you! she's coming home with ME. that would be best! I'm not letting some GIRL who just met her at the side of the road take her in and take care of her. NO WAY!" Justin snapped.

"DONT YELL AT ME! IM TAKING HER HOME AND THAT'S FINAL!" Meleah yelled fiercely and then they both just started yelling and bickering at each other and then finally meleah just snapped.

"SHUT UP! IM TAKING ALISSA HOME ALRIGHT! DONT FREAKING TELL ME WHAT I CAN AND CAN'T DO AND CERTAINLY DO NOT YELL IN MY FACE! SHE DOESNT EVEN REMEMBER YOU! YEAH MAYBE SHE JUST MET ME BUT IT DOESNT MATTER SHE TRUSTS ME MORE THAN SHE TRUSTS YOU! SHE DIDNT EVEN KNOW YOUR DAMN NAME JUST A SECOND AGO SO JUST LEAVE! YOU WONT BE TAKING HER SO GET THAT THOUGH RIGHT OUT OF YOUR HEAD RIGHT NOW!" her face turned bright red and then she totally just five stared Justin's face. (if you do don't know what a five star is, its just like a slap in the face and your hand is spread out like a star)

Justin's face was red and had a hand print left to show how hard meleah slapped him.

Everyone in front of my room turned their head towards us and then a very ticked off lady walked in

"You caused enough trouble for goodness sakes! you all need to leave this hospital this instant! you two need to leave immediately before I call security, as for the patient actually one of you may stay and i am strictly suggesting the young lady right here, to help her pack her things and leave. good bye you have one hour to be gone. you will have a weekly check up on her jaw the location and doctor is written on this piece of paper for you." The lady was Red in the face and she handed meleah the piece of paper and walked away sternly.

"I'll take you two home. I'll be In my car." Justin said with gritted teeth.

Meleah helped me up and I was extremely dizzy I almost tipped over so she had to help me keep my balance. I held my head in my hands and watched the room spin. I couldn't walk and when I did I really did look like a drunk person who was very very very intoxicated and drank a whole lot of liquor or something.

"Are you good?" meleah asked

"Y-y-yeah." I stuttered as he grabbed my backpack of clothes and helped me get dressed into my clothes because I was still in the hospital gown.

We walked out of the building and pointed to Justin's car and then drove to my house so me and meleah could be dropped off.

"Oh.. my ... Gosh." Meleah said jumping out of the car.

"WHat?" I asked through my closed mouth.

"Fans of Selena's are here and their still angry..." meleah shouted as angry fans came towards the car.

My stomach fluttered with butterflies.

They started slamming their fists on Justin's car, some because they were fans of Justin also but some because they were angry..

Others were banging on the windows and saying hurtful things,

Then one bigger girl pushed everyone out of the way and got in front of my window and literally punched through the window and tried to grab me!

I moved away from the window screaming the best I could .

A/N: comment and vote please💕

-luh you and do any of you know Mr_carter? (Carter Reynolds) idk but he's funny and he's pretty cute he makes vines and stuff and he's a friend of Nash Grier and camron Dallas and stuff they are viners too and they are a part of the MADCON so yeah comment if you know carter or anyone from MADCON❤