A lovely surprise

Justin had a bouquet of roses in his arms and he was smiling.

"What are those?" I asked blushing

"Oh I picked them for your sister I saw a glimpse of her and she's pretty hot." Justin said peeking in the house. My heart sunk and I tears flowed out my eyes

"I-" then I got cut off my Justin's laughter

"IM JOKING!" Justin said giggling.

"I hate you so much." I said punching him in the arm as a smirk spread across my face.

I got on the porch and stepped outside,

"So where are we going?" I asked

"It's a surprise babe." Justin replied and then stopped in his tracks. His eyes widened and looked at me . Did Justin just call me 'babe?' Butterflies over took my stomach and I just looked around.

"Uhm I didn't mean to call you babe it just slipped....it's what I used to call Selena sorry its a habit I guess." Justin said scratching the back of his neck.

"Right..." I said biting my lip.

We got into the car and we stopped at a beach...it was empty though and there was gates.

"What's this?" I asked peeking out the window

"I rented a beach just for the two I us...I hope that's okay." He said getting out of the car to open my door.

He grabbed my hand as soon as he opened the door an helped me up.

Justin took a key out of his pocket and opened the big gates. As soon as we walked on the sand I took my shoes and socks off .

I felt the hot Sand that the sun shined on underneath my feet. The sand squished between my toes as I followed Justin.

Then to my amazement Justin stopped in front of a table with two chairs. It had a white table cloth over it and a lovely vase with 4 roses in them. Two candles displayed on the table too and a small fire swayed.

Two wine glasses filled with white wine sat there too for us both to drink.

A basket Sat beside the table and it had food inside.

"Justin I don't know what to say...this is really beautiful..thank you."

"No problem." Justin said wrapping his arms around me from the back as we both smiled.

A/N: this is kinda short but I really wanted to update today sense I haven in a little while...I'm pretty busy with school but I'm trying to start updating more its hard too though I'm not going to make promises that I will but I will try.

LIKE COMMENT AND FOLLOW :)