OMG

"Well...i say me and you go out and have an ice cream and chill... get used to people seeing you out in public and your new name will me Melina. Mel for short. Ryan said assuring me.

"Last name?" I asked

"Uhh... i don't know...wilson?" Ryan said laughing

"Wow that sounds so fake but i'll go along with it" I said chuckling as we headed out the door.

"Oh I forgot my keys! i'll be right back. " Ryan said running back inside the house to get his car keys.

When he came back he opened up his garage and there awaited a cherry red ferrari.

"It's beautiful." I said smiling as I admired the care, running my fingers along the side if the car and checking out the black leather seats.

"Well guess what?" Ryan said throwing the keys at me.

"Huh?" I said starting at the keys as it collapsed in my hands.

"It's yours. just until this whole Melina act is over and your sure Justin is done looking for you. oh and you can stay with us for a bit." Ryan said winking as he sat into the front seat.

"Thanks so much ry..but 'us' who is 'us'?" I asked confused.

"Me, my mom and my girlfriend."

"Girlfriend? " I said as my throat swallowed up.

"Yeah, Rachel.. I swear I thought I mentioned her."

"Oh... maybe you did I mean I've been so scatterbrained I don't know what way is where and who is who and who is with what." I said running fingers through my wing.

I wasn't jealous, and I didn't like Ryan, I mean he is attractive now but I'm just shocked that my bestfriend has another best friend to be with... okay so maybe I'm a little jealous that my best friend has someone else to care for but I mean I can work it out... right?

I put the keys in and drove to the beach where they served ice cream.

We got out of the car and ordered our ice cream and walked along the beach.

"So how's life treating you."

"Omg is that Miley Cyrus??!" I whispered/yelled as I nudged Ryan as I pointed ahead to a blonde in a bejeweled bikini walking around.

"Woah it is" Ryan said smiling

"I'm not a big fan but wow I've never been this close to a celebrity that's this known besides Justin." I said smiling

Then boom.

Me and Miley locked eyes.

"OMG!" Miley said pointing at me as he started to rub forward towards me with her arms wide as if she was about to give me a hug...

A/N: hey guys I hope you like this chapter. It's a bit of a cliffhanger at the end so yay!

QUESTION FOR THIS CHAPTER ISSSSS

WHAT'S YOUR FAVORITE SONG FROM THE MUSIC MONDAYS?

If you not a belieber or a big fan or whatever and you haven't listened to the music mMondays what's your favorite song by Justin Bieber?

COMMENT BELOW YOUR ANSWER