BACKSTAGE

Alissa's POV

I walked into the entrance with Justin by my side and I took a deep breathe. Everything was happening greatly all so fast.

"Are you ready for tonight?" Justin asked flashing a smile.

"Yeah I'm really excited and I'm getting butterfly's." I confessed holding my stomach.

"Ahaha well tonight's going to be a real treat so be prepared for an amazing show." Justin said taking a drink of his avion water bottle.

"Scooter! Take Alissa back stage." Justin said running up to scooter and pointing to me.

I smiled and waved as scooter looked at just with a puzzled expression across his face.

"Hi I'm scooter." Scooter said walking up putting his hand out.

"OMG your amazing!' I said putting one hand over my mouth and extending the other giving him a hug.

"So how did you and Justin meet?" Scooter asked still trying to figure things out.

"Oh my aunt was bringing me here tonight when our car broke down and then I saw a huge bus and just came out and took me here because he noticed I seemed distraught and I was obviously a belieber and near his concert."I explained.

"Oh well your really lucky." Scooter said leading me backstage.

"I know...it's like a dream come true I would have never thought I would ever get to meet you or even Justin I'm just so happy right now." I said as tears rolled down my rosy cheeks. I put my hand over my eyes and wiped them.

"Aww don't cry." Scooter said wrapping his arm around me smiling.

"Say cheese!"

Said one of the bieberettes with a camera (bieberette are Justin's backup dansers)

I wiped my eyes One last time,took a deep breathe and smiled.

"Awesome." She said showing us the picture she took.

"I'll tweet it and you can screenshot it or whatever." She said to me smiling.

"Okay well the show is about to start and I have a meeting with usher and I'm already fifteen minutes late so I have to go."

"Okay." I responded

"It was nice meeting you!" Scooter yelled as he ran out the door and the sound of his keychain jingled around in his pocket.

I walked over to the entrance of the stage and looked at the screaming fans and the empty stage in which just would soon be taking up any second now.

Then the lights on the stage shun brightly. I looked up that the screen and the count down began.

"5!

4

3

2

1!!" I heard the beliebers yell as I looked at the screen and then the word 'believe' overtook the screen and Justin came down out of the air in huge wings until he reached the stage floor.

I started to scream and I saw him look at me and wink.

"Are you ready?" Justin yelled into the microphone.

Everyone screamed yes and then he asked a second time,

"Are you ready?' And everyone screamed louder.

Just Sang lots of songs and I danced,jumped and sang along with him tears rushed down my face and I smiled the whole time. Then it was time for the one less lonely girl.

I was looking forward to seeing a pretty girl sitting on the stage in the big chair with a beautiful purple flowered crown smiling.

I watched Justin sing one less lonely girl when a felt an arm around my neck. It was fredo.

"Ready?" He asked smiling.

"Wait what?!" My expression dropped and butterflies overtook my stomach immediately.

"Your the OLLG tonight."

"OMG!" I covered my mouth and hugged Fredo.

He held my hand and took me to the chair on stage and the whole time my eyes just watched Justin perform greatly. Sweat rolled down his forehead and he danced in his leather pants shirtless as usual.

Then he turned and looked at me. A surprised smile spread across his face as he walked over still singing.....

A/N: cliffhangerrr! ;) not the best cliffhanger but it's one to start!

How are you guys liking the story so far? COMMENT BELOW YOUR THOUGHTS PLEASE ;P

ASFJKLKSBSJSKAN;*<3

VOTE&COMMENT

Mwaahhh!