How long?

Me leach pushed her way through to my side and yelled loud enough for everyone to hear telling them to be quit and step back then she grabbed the girl who punched through the window head-budded her making her fall weakly to her knees and passed out.

"Lets go." meleah said pulling me towards the house and tucked me in bed and put on a movie for me.

"You'll be in and out sleeping every few minutes like in the hospital so most of the time you will be sleeping so just stay in bed and yeah." Meleah said smiling as she handed me the tv remote.

********2weeks later*******

Most of the week I stayed in bed watching tv and stuff and to eat I had to sip. Soup through a straw in case I was hungry but I started loosing weight... the doctor gave me stuff to drink that tasted so gross and it's called ensure.

"Drink your ensure Alissa or you will continue to loose weight and look like a tooth pic!" meleah said putting her hands on her hips,

"Never! its gross." I said making a face.

"Ugh!" meleah said storming out of the room taking the ensure with her.

"Meleah!" I mumbled/yelled

"Yeah?" she said walking back in.

"When ismynextshdbbdj apogjd."

"What?"

"when isn't nextajsgusksns Jshsksn"

"What??"

"Ugh!!" I grabbed the board with paper and wrote

"WHEN IS MY NEXT APPOINTMENT??!!!" in pen and then I threw the board and mumbled extremely frustratedly

"I'm just trying to help! this is only the second week and you've been giving me such a hard time by yelling and being SO rude!" meleah said frustrated

"Your appointment is soon so start getting dressed Justin will be here soon."

I got up and started getting dressed as meleah left the room and I think she got the feeling I was obviously upset with her at the moment.

"He's here!" meleah yelled and I walked down the stairs and out side to Justin's car.

When we got there we waited in a lobby for forty minutes but there wasn't one single person waiting with us.

"You have to be kidding me! how long does it take!" Justin said scrolling down his phone.

Then a lady came to the main foyer and told me to follower her to the back and butterflies fluttered around my stomach frantically.

A/N: sorry I haven't really been posting...ive been super busy and stuff.

So did you all hear about Justin?...getting arrested?...idk everyone makes stupid mistakes an Judge me if you think I'm stupid for still being a believer I really don't care but as a good fan I should be here to catch him when he falls. I was there when he was at his good moments and I'm still here at his worst