48 hours

Janelles POV

"Ready?" My sister asked smiling as she grabbed her car keys from off the wooden coffee table. We were on our way to the air port.

"Ready as ever" I replied smiling.

"Alright get in the car."

I ran out the front door leaving the door swing wide open and I didn't even close it. I got into my rusty light blue neon car. When I sat down in the passengers seat a strong smell of dust filled the car.

"Sorry for the smell..I just can't seem to get it out." My sister said shaking her head back and forth.

"It's okay...I just hope the car doesn't brake down... It's like a 48 hour drive and this is a really old and rusty car it won't be the first time the car broke down." I muttered as I plastered a light cotton candy lipgloss that I found at the very bottom of my black leather purse.

"I know I know just don't jinx me okay? We're going to make it." My sister answered irritated by what I said.

"I don't believe in jinx." I said smirking at her knowing it would just make her angry but were sisters and I love to annoy her and she loves to annoy me it's just how we are.

"Haha your do funny, you little smart aleck." She said between her teeth before she back handed me in the face.

"OW! what the heck you have this huge ring on you idiot! It better not leave a mark I bruise easy and I want to look good for Justin you loser." I replied.

"Oops! Haha sorry." She giggled out. I pulled my sunglasses out and mumbled..."this is going to be a long 48 hours." Before I plugged my head/ear phone into my ears and played 'one less lonely girl' humming the tune.