Texting!

I was enjoying my comfortable sleep when the sound of my phone woke me up. I felt my phone vibrate in my pocket and I picked it up.

The bright light shined in my face causing me to cringe because it hurt my eyes.

It took me a few seconds to adjust and then a banner on my phone said

>text from: Justin<333<

I'm guessing he took my phone without me knowing..when I was eating Ice cream I noticed he turned the other way and was fiddling with something but I didn't bother to ask. I read the text in my head.

>text from: Justin <333<

Good morning beautiful how was your sleep?

(Attachments)

The attachments meant that he sent me the pictures I quickly saved them and replied to his text.

>to: Justin<333<

Good morning handsome;) my sleep was good until your text woke me up lol but it's okay. How was your sleep?

I then put my phone on my stomach and laid there thinking about how lucky I am to text JUSTIN DREW BIEBER!

And plus I was freaking out a little at the fact that he called me beautiful!

-BUZZZZ-

My phone vibrated and I picked up my phone.

>from: Justin<333<

Mine was great, I was really tired from the show last night but do you mind if I came to pick you up for a while....oh and are you a bieberette now?! ;D

I smiled and texted back

>to:Justin<333<

Sure you can pick me up for a bit. And yes I'm looking forward to being a new part of the bieberette family (bieberette=Justin's dancers)

He texted back fast

>from:Justin<333<

Wear your bathing suit underneath your clothes and I'll be there in fifteen minutes ;)

I stood up and texted him back a 'k' and I jumped into the shower fast. When I got out I put on my camo shorts and a white shirt that says 'young wild and free' in a cool font and my short sleeves were red and one stayed on my shoulder while the other one hung off my other shoulder and stayed there.

I put on mascara and did a quick cat eye with my eyeliner and crunched my curly hair with some moose. I decided to wear my hai natural instead of straightening it like I usually do everyday. Then I heard a knock at the door. I opened the door to see Justin standing there smiling....

A/N: okay here's another chapter! Keep up the reads and like I said before, IF YOU WERE THE ONE THAT VOTED JUST COMMENT BELOW AND I WILL GET YOU A LITTLE SHOUT OUT IN ONE OF MY CHAPTERS

please keep reading and VOTE VOTE VOTE VOTE VOTE! Thanks so much