Chapter 33: Final Confrontation

"Attack! Attack!"

"Lightning Storm!"

"Red Demons!"

"Holy Arrow!"

Holding her sword in place, fitting in her palm. Intimidating sword that gleamed under the moon, reflecting the soft rays of light on that metallic luster.

Rhen charged into the battlefield, proudly holding her sword firm with surprisingly unsuspected strength within those feminine hands without a wavering sign. She glanced at those who foolishly attempted to scar her, swiftly deadlocking multiple blood stained spears and claws with her sword.

Being slightly outnumbered, she broke off the deadlock in a split second. Sheathing her sword as fast as she positioned herself into an offensive stance, then twirled around to send a full moon strike, surprising her enemies as they were cut by the thick sharpened blade, making injuries as their weapons were being locked and deflected away by her sword.

~~~

Elini held her whip tightly, already frightening few of her enemies with her strange weapon of choice though some still had that brave glint in their eyes. She pouted, seeing those demons refusing their chance of escaping after a light demonstration on what she could do. Seemed like she had no choice. Demons are demons, after all.

She wiggled her body and her Veldt dress slid down, revealing an exotic-looking Veldt style battle suit. A brown tops and a skirt with few decoration dangling on them. She could move more freely and more agile as if the dress gave her burden. Taking a few swift jump to the back, her stare turning into a more serious one as her whip was readied in an offensive stance. Maintaining distance between her and the weaklings, plotting her attacks as she waited for them to make the first move.

"CHAAAAAAAARGEE!!!" with a roar the demons charged, shoulders high and weapon upfront.

"I summone thee, Tehyor Dragon!"

~~~

A taunting smirk wiped on his face, soon charging towards the armies. Channeling his power, Lars drew out some spells before teleporting away, dodging the incoming arrows from his opponents. He was known for his offensive spells though speed and defense were not his forte, trading in ones defense and speed for the skill in afflicting multiple hits with Lightning Storm Spell was very worth for his case.

Two darklings were charging towards him, who teleported away before they could slash him. He appeared behind and grabbed their heads, banging them together before they could react. The skull cracked and the demons disintegrated. He turned around, just in time watching hordes of armies charging forward. He cracked his knuckles and slammed the ground hard with his palms, sending shockwaves within the radius. The earth beckoned and opened itself wide, sending the armies into the internal pit of darkness.

"Let me send you back to where you from," mumbled Lars, channeling his power. "Gate Exura!"

~~~

"There! I see the entrance!" cried someone in the midst of chaos.

"Everyone, move on!" yelled Rhen, kicking a demon squarely on his abdomen. She broke to her feet, sprinting and slashing wildly like a maniac to those who blocked her way. One minion charging forward, hoping that his spear would stop her for good.

His plan was going to work when Rhen jumped and twirled few turns in mid-air, then landed right behind him. Before he could stop and turn around, Rhen sliced off his legs.

"Rhen, over here!" yelled Lars. She followed his voice, entered the building and helped the others closing the doors. Dameon touched the doors and chanted, Lars lying on the ground panting, gasping for air. "Where... Where are we?"