| chapter two |

'every time i see you,
i fall for you all over again '

"WHO THE HELL ARE YOU?" Hearing the jealous tone in the feminine voice, Alice raised her head up to see that six unfamiliar people entered the room

"WHO THE HELL ARE YOU?" Hearing the jealous tone in the feminine voice, Alice raised her head up to see that six unfamiliar people entered the room. Alice rose her left eyebrow as her eyes took in the features of the group.

"I should ask you the same thing." Alice stood up, her head high as she crossed her arms over her chest, hip jutting out to the side as she posed the classic mean girl pose. Her eyes narrowed at the brunette, a sense of sassiness lacing with her words as she dared the girl to challenge her.

"I'm Elena Gilbert, Damon's girlfriend." Raising a brow, Alice turned to Damon who looked ready to run away at that very moment. The eldest Salvatore hoped that a black hole would swallow him whole so that he wouldn't have to face the wrath of his best friend.

"You never told me you had a girlfriend." She growled, angry as she glared at her best friend. Damon caught sight of her eyes flashing red and gulped, smiling sheepishly.

"You never asked," Damon said, meekly and Alice scoffed, rolling her eyes.

"I don't need too." While the two argued, the six others in the room stared at the two with mixed emotions. Elena Gilbert was feeling jealousy cloud her mind while Stefan Salvatore and his girlfriend, Caroline Forbes, stared at the two with confusion along with Bonnie Bennett. The three wondered who the blonde was and how she knew Damon as they seemed to be very close. However, two people stared at the two with mixed emotions.

Jeremy Gilbert and Tyler Lockwood felt as if their breath was stolen from them. The two laid their brown coloured eyes on the most beautiful girl they've ever seen. Perfect sun-kissed hair that was now laying over her shoulder and sea blue eyes that looked like they could swallow galaxies.

Her ideal skin that looked so fragile yet so soft made her look like an angel gently handcrafted her. Her cheeks were the colour of pink roses, and her eyelashes were longer than anyone's they've ever seen. But what caught their attention the most was her out-of-this-world body, a small waist hidden under a white top and curvy hips that fit so perfectly in her dark washed blue jeans. This was their girl, the girl that they both knew would change the way they looked at life.

Just glancing at her had their hearts racing and it banged against their chest as they heard her voice, it was like music to their ears. But the fact that she wasn't laughing because of them angered them, possessiveness overcoming the two.

"Excuse me," Elena cleared her throat before glaring at the blonde model that stood too close to her boyfriend than she liked. "Who are you?" Just as she was about to answer, Caroline gasped, finally recognising the face of her favourite model.

"You're - you're Alice Heartstone! The gold angel from Victoria Secret! OMG!" Caroline squealed, seeing her idol in front of her for the first time. Alice turned to look at the blonde, whose hair cascaded down her back in natural waves. Alice liked how she could clearly read the other blonde like an open book. She preferred people like them, especially when they were always happy and joyful - even in the worst times. She blinked before letting out a soft laugh.

"You must be, Caroline." She said, shocking everyone in the room, including Damon who just rose a single brow. "I read your letters, and I must say, they were charming." Caroline stared at her wide-eyed.

"You read my letter?!"

"I did," Alice said, chuckling softly. "They always stood out. Each one bigger than the last one."

"Did they stand out because of her handwriting or because you felt a connection of some sort?" Questioned Bonnie as she stared at the blond, who shook her head, chuckling softly.

"No, they actually stood out." Caroline giggled, remembering all the old letters she sent to her idol. Caroline had an obsession with her and was, in her opinion, her biggest fan. She was already following Alice on social media when she had under a hundred followers. Caroline felt like she was one of the original fans, there with her since the beginning.

"How?" Damon asked as he glanced at her. Alice opened her bag before grinning, grabbing the letter and showing it to everyone.

"Wow." The seven weren't really surprised by the letters sent by their friend. The envelope that Alice held in her hand was pink and littered with glitter hearts and stickers of the two photoshopped blondes.

"And I love what you did with the edited picture, but now we can take an actual one." Alice grinned, flashing her bright white teeth.

"Wait, you're staying here?" This time it was Jeremy who spoke after being silent. Alice paused as she gazed into his eyes, feeling a sort of pull towards him before nodding.

"Yup."