| chapter four |

' i feel safe with you '

WEDNESDAY

RING
RING
RING

Alice groaned as her phone began to ring, her ringtone blaring around the room causing Tyler to groan and cover his ears with the pillow because of his sensitive hearing. Jeremy, however, was still fast asleep which did not surprise the blonde at all as she answered the phone and placed it by her ear.

"Hello?"

"Alice, you awake?" The said girl rolled her blue eyes as she yawned, stretching her arms over her head.

"No, I'm sleeping." She said sarcastically.

"Oh shut up and go get ready," Elena told her, a scowl on her face as she rolled her eyes from the Salvatore living room. The brunette could hear the heartbeat of the blonde and her mates from downstairs.

"Why?" Alice questioned as she rubbed the sleepiness from her eyes.

"We're having a girls day now go get ready," Elena answered before hanging up. The witch sighed before looking over at her boyfriends who were all cuddled up. They were both sleeping on their sides, and Tyler was behind Jeremy with his arm wrapped around his waist, holding close. Alice smiled warmly before she got out of bed and took a quick shower and then changed.

She wore an off the shoulder white crop top and high waisted mint green skinny jeans and a pair of white flats.

Smiling at her outfit in approval, the blonde went and kissed her two boys on the cheeks before leaving. "Cute ones here," Alice announced as she entered the living room, where all the girls were.

"Finally!" Caroline exclaimed, a grin on her face. "I thought we'd have to wait another hour." Alice rolled her eyes, a small smile pulling at her lips.

"Where are we going?" Alice asked.

"We're going to go to the mall," Elena answered, and the others nodded.

"Okay." The four got in Alice's car, the blonde getting into the drivers seat as she was the driver today. The blonde switched on the radio, grinning as the familiar songs reached their ears, all of them singing till they couldn't breathe properly.