| chapter one |

' the sound of your voice
soothes me to sleep '

' the sound of your voice soothes me to sleep '

SUNDAY

"Wake up, love." Hearing the familiar voice of her mischevious friend, Alice groaned before opening her eyes.

"What do you want?" She yawned, sitting up and rubbing the sleep out of her eyes. Kol rolled his eyes before smirking and ripping the blanket away, dragging her out of her warm and cosy bed.

"We're going to go have some fun so get up." He told her, before walking out the door. "I'll be waiting downstairs." The blonde model rolled her eyes but got up, stripping off her clothes and entering the bathroom where she took a shower. Turning on the tap, the water drops down, it drips down her back, heating her body. She scrubbed her body and washed her golden hair.

Once she was finished, Alice wrapped a fluffy white towel around her body and went to her shared closet before pulling out a simple outfit. Drying herself, the blonde slipped on her underwear and strapless bra before buttoning up her skinny black jeans and a pink and black striped long sleeve shirt that had a low v line. She put on some jewellery and slipped on a pair of four-inch black heels.

Happy with her look, the model walked out the door and down the stairs to see her friend annoying one of her boyfriends

Happy with her look, the model walked out the door and down the stairs to see her friend annoying one of her boyfriends. "Kol." She gave him a pointed look only to get a smirk in return. She rolled her eyes for the second time today before pecking Tyler's lips and bidding everyone a goodbye, well Stefan, Caroline, Tyler and Matt. Jeremy went off with his sister and her boyfriend as well as Alaric. "So, what are we going to do today?"

"Don't know." He shrugged, the two getting into his car.

"Of course you don't." Alice was not surprised at all and rolled her eyes.

"What's that supposed to mean?" A smirk tugged at the blonde's pink lips, and she looked out the window. Kol huffed before an idea came into his mind, and he slammed his foot on the gas pedal, speeding down the road, knowing that his friend hated going fast.

"Kol!" She shrieked as they went at a fast rate, going over the speed limit. Her fingers clenched into the seat as her eyes widened. She closed her eyes and chanted a spell, and the car came to an abrupt stop. Turning her head, the model glared at Kol, who smirked. A low growl passed her lips, and she lunged at her friend, her eyes flashing a darker colour. The two fought in the car, and after a scolding, they were on their way to the Mikaelsons residence.