| chapter five |

' i show you my heart for your eyes only '

THURSDAY ~ part one

The blonde witch walked into the kitchen with a yawn, her hand covering her open mouth as she sat on the table. "What's for breakfast?" The model asked as she rubbed the haze of sleep out of her eyes.

"Pancakes," Damon said as he flipped one over, the upside all gold and yummy. The smell of Damon's infamous pancakes immediately brightened up Alice.

"Yummy!" That seemed to wake her up as she grinned, her eyes lighting up. The blonde waited patiently for her breakfast, and a few minutes later, a plate of pancakes was placed in front of her and Damon's seat at the table. "So what do you want to do today?" Damon shrugged and continued reading the newspaper while Alice read all her fan mails that were being delivered to the Salvatore house. No one knew where she lived at the moment as it was kept a secret. All fan mails were being transported to her home back in LA, and her manager was kind enough to send it to Mystic Falls.

"You two are up early." Glancing up, Alice watched as Stefan walked over and sitting down by her side, a plate of pancakes in front of him as well. It's like Damon knows precisely who's going to be awake and who wasn't.

"Where's Care?" Alice asked as she continued reading the mail from her fans that were all over the entire world.

"She's sleeping. What about the others?" Stefan replied before asking another question while he did his daily sudoku.

"Elena's sleeping," Damon answered for his girlfriend, not looking up from his newspaper as he read an article he was bound to forget by the evening.

"Tyler's sleeping and Jeremy left with Matt to go training," Alice answered, and they continued to eat in silence while doing their own thing. This was what Alice liked about the two, you could sit with them, and you wouldn't need to talk.

"So." Stefan started as everyone finished their food. "What are we doing today?" Alice and her best friend shrugged.

"Don't know. You choose." Damon said, not bothered. Stefan nodded and sighed.

"Why don't we go camping?" Alice suggested, and Damon finally puts down his newspaper.

"That's not a bad idea," Damon said as he thought about it until he grinned. "We'll invite the others. I'm sure they'll enjoy their time with us." Damon winked at Alice, and the blonde understood the double meaning behind his choice of words as she grinned with mischief.

"Yup."

"What are you two up to?" Stefan looked at us suspiciously, his eyes narrowing. Giving him the most innocent smile she could muster, Alice went to go wake up Tyler while the two woke up the others. Slipping out her phone, the blonde dialled one of the numbers she knew off by heart.