| chapter eight |

' i will love you until i die,
maybe even longer '

AFTER EVERYONE SETTLED DOWN, they began talking about things Alice Heartstone did not understand

AFTER EVERYONE SETTLED DOWN, they began talking about things Alice Heartstone did not understand. She may be one of the most powerful witches to roam the world, but that did not mean she knew everything.

Soon, the Original family got up and began to leave, bidding a good night. Then one by one, the others left the boarding house until it was just Damon, Alice, Tyler, Jeremy and Elena. Stefan went with Caroline while Elena stayed with her boyfriend. Tyler and Jeremy stayed for Alice.

"Goodnight, Damon and Elena." She nodded at them, flashing a smile before grabbing both Tyler and Jeremy's hand. She dragged them up the stairs, Alice walking in front of them.

"What are we going to do?" Tyler asked, his mind wandering off as Alice stripped from her clothes before slipping on a baby blue nightgown that stopped just half an inch below her butt. Her panties showed when she raised her hands, and both males began to drool.

"Sleep," Alice answered as she pulled her hair out of the dress, flipping it before running a hand through it

"Sleep," Alice answered as she pulled her hair out of the dress, flipping it before running a hand through it. Her blue lace underwear showed underneath her nightgown, and the two tried so hard not to groan.

"Oh." Alice let out a soft laugh as a slight unseen disappointment crossed Tyler's face.

"What else did you think we were going to do?" She questioned as she got into bed, the two following. Tyler shrugged while Alice laughed, turning on her sides, so she faced Jeremy. Wrapping an arm around him, she brought her face into his chest while Tyler wrapped his arms around Alice just as she tangled their legs together.

"Goodnight," She whispered, her hot breath against Jeremy's breath caused the hunter to shiver in pleasure. The two lost their cool whenever she was around; they dropped their barriers. They felt at peace with her, and after everything the two went through, they were glad they found her or that she found them.

"Night."

Alice Heartstone was the saviour to Tyler Lockwood and Jeremy Gilbert while Jeremy Gilbert and Tyler Lockwood were the two guardians and angels to Alice Heartstone.