| chapter five |

' my heart aches for the
touch of your lips on mine '

LAUGHTER FILLED THE SALVATORE BOARDING HOUSE as two people entered the building, swaying inside drunk as hell

LAUGHTER FILLED THE SALVATORE BOARDING HOUSE as two people entered the building, swaying inside drunk as hell. Alice Heartstone was leaning against Kol Mikaelson as they barged in with two bottles of alcohol in their hands.

"Alice! Where've you been?" Asked a worried Damon, walking up to her only to catch her once she fell while Kol fell face flat to the ground, their empty bottles crashing onto the floor but, thankfully, not breaking into tiny pieces.

"They're drunk," Elena said bluntly as she and the rest all looked at the two drunk friends, who couldn't stop laughing for some unknown reason.

"We're not drunk!" Alice giggled, and Kol nodded, he too giggling. The Mikaelson siblings were beyond shocked, never had they ever seen their youngest brother ever act like that, carefree and happy. Kol?! The big bad and vicious vampire who slaughtered a whole village one time was acting all giggly before their eyes.

"Yeah. We're as sober as a...duck!" He exclaimed before the two laughed again, giggling like crazy. The two were then pulled away from each other, both whining as they were.

"Damon!"

"Lijah!" The two excalimed, pouting as they did not want to be apart from each other.

"We're going home." Elijah Mikaelson told his younger brother before dragging him out of the house while the rest of the siblings followed. They all were in the boarding house because of Bonnie. They were waiting for her to do a locating spell so they could find the two, but they never appeared. Bonnie could never see them so they gave up and sat down, waiting as they knew the two would soon turn up. The scooby doo gang half expected them to show up with blood all over their clothes, not giggling like little school girls.

"Bye Kol!" Alice yelled, waving at her new buddy who left with his brothers and sister.

"Bye Alice!" He yelled back before Elijah vamped speed back home, dragging his brother with him. The blonde turned to look at her best friends who looked at her with a frown. Reaching up, Alice pulled the corners of his lips upwards.

"Turn that frown, upside down!" She giggled as she forced Damon to smile and the others all snickered before Alice wiggled out of his hold and went walking straight to Klaus's first successful hybrid and his boyfriend, the hunter. Alice faced him before turning around and falling into his arms, allowing him to catch her.

"Take me home, my hybrid!" She ordered, and Tyler chuckled before lifting her and taking her to the guest room Damon already set up for her. Jeremy followed in tow, wanting to speak to his crush after Elena talked with the two.

"Here you go, princess," Tyler said as he opened the door and placed the blonde on the bed.

"Thank you, kind sir." She mocked, giggling before lifting her feet. Tyler and Jeremy glanced at each other before raising a brow. "Off with the heels!" The two rolled their eyes but did as they were asked, well, ordered too. They were whipped, everyone could see that at just a glance. The way they looked at her was all the proof they needed.

"There, happy?" Tyler asked but received a shake of a head and her arms raising. "Remove." She pouted, tired and lazy. She was not bothered to remove her clothes, so she asked her hybrid and hunter. The two blushed, their faces heating up as they hesitated. Alice huffed and told them to hurry up which they did and quickly took off her jacket before taking off her shirt.

"And the rest," Alice rolled her eyes before pouting when they didn't move, their eyes glued to her chest. Alice giggled.

"Don't worry; you'll get to see them again." She winked at them, and their faces went as red as fire. "Now, off." They obliged and removed her jeans and now stared at the goddess in front of them.

"Holy shit," Tyler whispered at the couldn't take their eyes off Alice, who laughed before grabbing their arms and pulling them down.

"Sleep with me." She said, giggling. The two nodded and got under the covers, sandwiching the blonde angel. "Guess what?" Alice asked, breaking the silence that fell on them a minute ago.

"What?" Jeremy asked, softly. He gazed at her with a soft look of love, and she grinned.

"Nothing!" She giggled before she froze, not moving.

"Alice?" Jeremy shook her while Tyler looked at her in confusion and worry.

"Alice?!" They began to worry and shook her. They panicked, and they stared at her, trying to figure what was wrong.

"BOO!" She screamed, and the two jumped back in shock, frightened. Alice giggled and laughed at the two. "Should've seen your faces!"

"You thinks that's funny, huh?" Tyler asked as he and Jeremy glanced at each other knowingly. Alice nodded and laughed before she was tackled down, pinned to the bed. Fingers brushed against her sides causing her to laugh loudly while the two grinned.

"S-stop!" She yelled, trying to contain her laughter but failing.

"Apologies." Alice shook her head, and the two shrugged and just kept tickling her, not stopping.

"P-please stop!"

"Apologise, and we'll stop," Tyler told her and Alice sighed before nodding.

"I'm sorry." She apologised, and the nodded before getting off her and returning to her side, sandwiching her.

"See, that wasn't very hard," Jeremy said, chuckling slightly while Alice giggled, her drunken state coming back. The blonde turned on her side so that Tyler was behind her and Jeremy in front of her. She tangled all three of their legs together, and they wrapped their arms around her.

"Goodnight."