| chapter ten |

' you're all i can love '

SHOCK AND SUPRISE FILLED HER SYSTEM as her beautiful blue eyes widened as the words of her boyfriends were finally sinking into her intelligent mind, well, not at the moment

"W-what?" She asked, stupidly. She was in denial, not sure if she heard their words correctly.

"We love you," Jeremy repeated as the smile he wore on his face was one of fondness as both his and Tyler's eyes shone with love. "With all our hearts." Alice felt her eyes watering with happiness, and she slammed her lips onto his, kissing him with such a passion that it made the earth jealous before doing the same to Tyler.

"I love you." That was all it took before Alice was pinned down onto the bed, arms above her head as her clothes were ripped off, leaving her stark naked.

Tyler pushed his lips onto Alice's hungrily, lust shining in his eyes as he grew hard. He placed kisses down her jaw and neck until he reached her breast, her nipples hardening as cool air brushed against them.

The hybrid swirled his tongue around one of them while his fingers played with the other. Opening his mouth, Tyler took one into his mouth, sucking on it. Alice let out a moan, her back arching in pleasure.

Jeremy watched with lust filled eyes, his hand palming his erection until he had an idea. He took off his clothes and went down to Alice's private. Alice's eyes widened as her legs were spread apart. The hunter grinned as he saw the wetness of his mate.

"So wet," Jeremy mumbled as he traced a finger down her pussy before penetrating her hole with a finger. "And tight." Alice moaned out, her eyes watering in pain and pleasure. Her back arched as Jeremy began to move his finger while Tyler abused her breasts.

They continued doing that while Jeremy kept adding another digit until three fingers were in her, stretching her pussy. The two got off their mate, and Tyler lifted her up, going underneath her while Jeremy went above her.

The two boys coated their erection with lube and positioned themselves. They slowly pushed their way inside Alice, earning themselves tears of pain as well as a slight yell.

The blonde clutched the blanket, pain filling her along with her mate's dicks. She moaned out once Jeremy hit her hymen. Tyler managed to fill her, but Jeremy slammed in, breaking it and sending Alice into a world of pain.

"Ahhh!" She yelled as her hymen broke. Jeremy leaned down, whispering comforting words into her ear, soothing her as they waited for her to adjust to their size, moving once Alice nodded her head.

Tyler pulled out while Jeremy slammed inside. They moved in sync. One goes in; the other comes out. Alice's nails dug into Jeremy's back, drawing blood. They continued to fuck her, their slow paces soon increasing until they had Alice screaming their names in pleasure.

"TYLER! JEREMY!" She screamed as the pleasure built in her stomach, sending her into overdrive. She began to feel the knot in her stomach tighten, and the two knew their witch was going to cum, them as well.

"Cum for us." And just like this, the three came undone. Tyler and Jeremy's cum exploded in her while she came all over the hunter's dick.

"That. Was. Amazing." Alice stated, panting as she cuddled into her mates. "I love you both." She told them, pecking both of their lips.

"We love you too."

In English, there is only one word for love. In Greek, there are three. 'Eros' is the physical love between a man and a woman. 'Philia' is brotherly love, like that of siblings and good friends. 'Agape' is a love that gives and asks nothing in return.

All three can be experienced in varying degrees, but each carries great responsibility. Eros must remember that the other is a living, breathing human being, not an object. Philia must not take unfair, selfish advantage. Agape does all those things above and more. Agape is the God kind of love, a love that does not require that the other should meet high standards of beauty, nor of brains, nor of brawn. Agape gives without question nor reason, and in return gets a satisfaction not attainable in another way. Agape was their type of love.