| chapter seven |

' you are enough,
a thousand times enough '

' you are enough, a thousand times enough '

EVERYONE SNICKERED AS DAMON'S JAW DROPPED. He was shocked, completely. He just put at least ten drops of Scorpion sauce in her pancakes, one of the worlds hottest sauce and the model didn't even scream. Alice continued to munch on her pancakes with a smug look. She loved the taste in her mouth as her best friend's pancakes were always the best - even if he tried almost to kill her with that amount of sauce. But of course, being a witch comes in handy at times.

"H-how?" He was rendered speechless as brain desperately scrambling to make sense of it all. Alice just flashed him a grin as she finished off the pancakes quickly, placing her fork and knife down on the middle of the plate elegantly. The people that stood in the room also stared in shock, copying Damon exactly.

"Secret."

Once they got over that scene between the two best friends, everyone began to talk about something Alice did not give a shit about. In fact, she sat on the sofa glancing at everyone with boredom before tensing as Rebekah started flirting with Tyler, a pit of jealousy forming in her stomach.

Clenching her fists, Alice concentrated on her powers before carelessly sending the Original blonde a migraine that had her clutching her head in her hands.

Everyone glanced at Bonnie who raised her hands as she shook her head before they glanced at the blonde model who whistled a random tune while looking elsewhere. She was laying down on the sofa, her legs on Damon's lap.

"Alice." Came the stern voice of Stefan while Damon smirked, giving the said girl a high five.

"I have taught you well, little one." Damon mocked as the two snickered.

"Damon!" The raven-haired man rolled his eyes at his girlfriend's voice. Elena desperately wanted peace between her and the Mikaelson's and what Alice was doing to them right now was not helping at all.

Damon nodded his head at Alice, and the pain was lifted from Rebekah. The blonde model glared at her while Rebekah took a step away from Tyler, knowing not to flirt with him as she could obviously see that Alice liked him and vice versa.

"It seems Alice hates you, little sister." Klaus snickered, watching with amusement at the scene before him until he felt a deadly migraine worm its way into his head. He fell to the ground, clutching his head in pain.

"And it seems she does not like you as well, dear brother." Snickered Kol only for him to fall to the ground in pain, a headache forming but not as severe as the others.

"Nor does she like you." Tyler snickered while Alice rolled her eyes. Klaus, finding it very hard to bear the migraine, stood up before speeding over to Alice. The others yelled at him, but Alice was unfazed and just grabbed him by the hand and threw him to the other side of the room without even concentrating that much.

"You can't beat me. Even if you tried."