| chapter nine |

' dawn brings another day of love '

WEEKS HAD PASSED SINCE THE ARRIVAL of Alice Heartstone, and everyone enjoyed her company

The girl had gotten close to Tyler and Jeremy, and they were now a couple which everyone supported.

She was best friends with everyone and had gotten closer to Kol, they were partners in crime, roaming the streets and causing mischief which the others always had to clean up.

Damon and her's bond grew, and Elena began to enjoy telling secrets and spending time with the blonde along with Caroline while Stefan enjoyed talking to her about history. Bonnie enjoyed practising spells and expanding her knowledge of magic.

Elijah was like Stefan and enjoyed talking about the world and history while Klaus liked to flirt with her just to spite Tyler and Jeremy, mainly Tyler.

And surprisingly, Rebekah and Alice actually got along and went on shopping trips a lot. The two grew close and enjoyed each others company, much to the hatred of Caroline. They go out once every week and spend the whole day together.

Every Sunday and Tuesday, Alice would spend it with the Mikaelsons and every Monday and Wednesdays, Alice would spend it with the others while she spent the remaining days with Tyler and Jeremy.

Of course, not everyone followed the rules, and they'd snatch her away at random times of random days. Alice was a little OCD and preferred to be organised so she'd typically get uncomfortable when someone ruined her perfect timetable, but she soon snapped out of it.

Alice Heartstone was everybody's favourite person and was adored by many. However, she belonged to only two people who belonged to her. Tyler Lockwood and Jeremy Gilbert. They were hers, and she was there's.

Forever and Always.