| chapter six |

' you will forever own a piece of me '

THURSDAY ~ part two

The others looked around and finally noticed that the blue-eyed vampire was not with them or anyone near them. Hearing the laughter of a mischevious witch, Stefan Salvatore looked towards Alice as she held her stomach in her arms. She wiped a tear that had fallen as she reassured the youngest Salvatore.

"Don't worry," She waved her hand. "He'll find his way here."

"What'd you do?" Elena asked with a raised eyebrow as amusement danced in her eyes.

"Transported him somewhere else. No biggie." Alice shrugged, and the others laughed until they heard a scream that had them laughing even more.

"NO BIGGIE!" They turned around to see Damon with leaves and sticks in his messed up hair. His shirt was ripped, and he had mud all over him. "I landed in mud and had to run away from a huge scary bear!" Damon ranted, angry.

"Your fault." Alice sang as she continued putting her tent together. Damon huffed in anger before stomping over to Elena to whine to his girl. The others went back to putting their tents together, and when Caroline wasn't watching, Alice would use her magic to put some pieces together that were difficult.

"Done!" Alice exclaimed as she finished her tent that she was going to share with someone. Caroline came over and nodded at her, impressed.

"See, it wasn't that hard. We don't need magic." Bonnie and Alice snickered because they both used magic. They had magic running through their veins, ready to be used at any time, of course, they were going to use some of it. Everyone was soon finished building their tents, and it was then they realised that there were only four big tents.

"Oh, I forgot to pack more," Damon said, not caring as much as he should've.

"We'll just share," Caroline said as she took charge. "Damon and Elena can have one along with Stefan and me. Tyler, Matt and Jeremy can share one and Bonnie, and Alice can share one." Everyone nodded, okay with the pairings. Since Bonnie and Matt weren't that close to share a tent with each other and actually be comfortable, Caroline put them with their friends.

"We can do magic and pranks while they sleep," Alice whispered to Bonnie without anybody hearing. Bonnie nodded, and they snickered before going into the purple tent, which was the smallest.

"This is tiny!" Alice whined as they entered. Bonnie agreed before they both looked at each other with a plan, a glint shining in their eyes. "Are you thinking what I'm thinking?" The two girls smirked before muttering a spell.

"Maior Interius, Minor Foras." The inside glowed a bright neon yellow as it began to enlarge.

"Wow." The two muttered in awe as they looked at the tent. It was like they were in the tent from Harry Potter but way better. There was a kitchen, a bathroom, a bedroom, a TV area, a library and even a music area. The two grinned, and fist bumped.

"I love magic." Bonnie awed, and the two giggled.

"Come on; let's unpack." Alice waved over to the two princess size beds. Once they were finished, they went out of the tent and saw that everyone was sitting around a campfire, which wasn't lit. They made everything but seeing as it was only the morning, they didn't light it up just yet as there was no point.

"How's your tent? Sorry, it's so small." Stefan apologised, and the two girls glanced at each other before smiling innocently.

"It's fine. We actually like it." Alice said, and Bonnie nodded, the two being suspicious.

"Okay?" Stefan shook his head, and they all went to sit on the logs. Bonnie and Alice sat on one log, sharing it.

"So, what are we going to do?" Tyler asked, sitting by Jeremy, who was resting his head on his shoulder.

"Swimming?" Elena suggested, and they all nodded.

"I don't see why not." They all went back to their tents to change into their swimsuits. Alice dug in her closet to find two swimsuits.

"Hey, can I borrow one? I forgot to bring mine." Alice smiled and handed Bonnie the neon coloured two-piece before wearing her own magenta two-piece.

" Alice smiled and handed Bonnie the neon coloured two-piece before wearing her own magenta two-piece

"How do I look?" The model asked her friend, who whistled

"Sexy. Jeremy and Tyler are going to be speechless." Alice laughed softly before complimenting Bonnie on how beautiful she looks.

"By the way, where's your boyfriend? Enzo, right?" Alice asked, confused.

"Yeah. He's probably on a suicide mission, trying to ruin someone's life." The two girls laughed before exiting their tent. They went over to the others, who were all in the lake.

"Omg, you guys look so beautiful!" Caroline squealed as she spotted the two witches. Tyler and Jeremy turned to look at Alice, and their jaw dropped. She looked stunning.

"Thank you. You both look sexy." Bonnie told Elena and Caroline, who smiled.

"Yeah, no wonder the two brothers are drooling like dogs. Sometimes I think they're the dogs and not Tyler, except he's a hybrid but yeah." Alice snickered, a smirk on her face.

"We heard that, witchy!"