| chapter seven |

' you hold my heart in your hands '

THURSDAY ~ part three

Alice let out a laugh, and she continued to talk with the girls. They were talking about the new fragrance line the model wanted to release.

While they were discussing names, Tyler snuck over to his girlfriend, placing a finger on his lips when he locked eyes with Elena.

"Boo!" He yelled as he grabbed Alice's waist, scaring both Alice and Bonnie, who were facing the two other girls. They let out a shriek and Alice, on instinct, turned around and thrust out her hand, sending Tyler flying back.

Everyone froze as they saw Tyler fly across the lake and crash into a rock, causing a massive dent in it. The blonde's eyes widened as she realised who it was before she ran over to the hybrid.

"Tyler!" She exclaimed as he groaned and sat up, rubbing the back of his head. Alice lifted him up carefully, placing a hand over his head and muttering a healing spell. Once the witch was sure he was okay, she slapped the back of his head.

"Ow!"

"Why would you do that?" Alice began to scold him, telling him to never to that again because the consequences would have been severe.

"Okay, I'm sorry!" He apologised, grabbing her hands and stopping her from poking his sides. He kissed her temple before they went over to the others. Alice resumed her conversation with the girls, leaning against Jeremy, who gladly wrapped his arms around her.

Tyler was with Matt. They were on firewood duty since it was getting darker and they needed to make a fire. Jeremy was lost in his thoughts; his mind swarming with them. He was glad he finally found the final piece of his heart and was thrilled that they'd finally live in peace and he couldn't wait until they could eventually move out.

The three were going to move out on Sunday and get settled in, but before that, they'd have to clean the whole house, inside and outside. Repaint and decorate. Put the furniture in, and then they'd be able to settle in.

Jeremy couldn't wait to have privacy. He wanted to finally be able to do whatever he wants without his sister seeing and listening whatever he was doing.

"Jer!" Alice called her boyfriend, who snapped out of his train of thoughts and looked down at his girlfriend.

"Yeah?"

"It's time to get out." Realising that the others left, Jeremy realised Alice, and they got out, walking over to the others, who sat on the logs that surrounded the campfire.

"Here." Jeremy handed his girlfriend one of his shirts, and she thanked him, slipping it on.

"Thanks." The blonde kissed his cheek, lacing their fingers together and walking to a log where Tyler sat. She sat on Jeremy's lap, and everyone began to tell spooky stories, and Alice rolled her eyes, not scared at all.

Soon it was marshmallow roasting time. Alice stuck hers on a stick before putting it over the fire and eating it once it was cooked.

Everyone continued to talk until it was time to go to bed. Bonnie and Alice were the last ones to go to bed, and they blew out the fire, going into their tent.

"Night," Alice said before flicking her wrist and turning off the lights.

"Night."