Chapter 52 - Operation: Vicerylle

A/N: second last chapter! are you guys still with me? haha. sana po magustohan nyo 'to. :D

Chapter 52 – OPERATION: VICERYLLE

Karylle woke up to the sound of Nico's voice who was jumping on her bed non-stop. "Ate! Ate! Gising na po!" Karylle slowly opened her eyes but closed them again. She was really tired. If she could just sleep in for 5 more minutes.

"Ateeee!" But obviously, she couldn't. Her little brother just won't let her.

"Mmm..." she moaned.

"Gising na po, please. Diba po pupunta tayo sa carnival kasama si Kuya Vice?" Right. It's Saturday and Vice planned to take Nico to the carnival. Karylle invited Anne to come along too because she didn't want it to be awkward for the both of them. Karylle stretched her arms before getting up.

"Good morning!" Nico beamed at his sister.

"Good morning." She leaned in and kissed his forehead. "So, what do you want for breakfast?"

"Pancakes!" He replied excitedly.

"Alright, kid. Let's make you some pancakes." Nico hurried himself to the living room.

While Karylle was busy flipping pancakes on the pan, Nico was playing with his toy dinosaur. The door bell rang and Nico ran to the door and opened it.

"Tita Anne!" The little boy greeted and hugged Anne.

"Hey, Nico!"

"You're just in time. Breakfast is ready." Said Karylle who peeked outside from the kitchen.

"Vhong, bilisan mo naman! Malelate pa tayo nyan e. Baka magbago pa isip ni Karylle at di na sumama. Alam mo naman yung babaeng yun." Sabi ni Vice sa kaibigan na inaayos pa ang buhok nito.

"Eto na, eto na." He finished applying gel to his hair.

Vice drove to Karylle's place and arrived at exactly 9 o'clock. Vice was about to knock on the door when Vhong held his hand, "Teka lang." parang hair stylist naman si Vhong at inayos ang buhok ni Vice. He brushed Vice's hair to the side using his hand. Inayos din niya ang suot nito na shirt, "Yan. Sige, pwede na." and Vice started to knock.

The door opened, revealing a woman in a floral romper shorts. Her short hair fell perfectly on her shoulders. She had very light make up on with matching light pink lipstick that sculptured her lips perfectly. Natulala naman ang dalawang lalake sa kaharap nila. Vhong's jaw dropped literally at the view.

"Hi." Vhong heard her speak. Her voice was soft and sweet, like an angel singing. Suddenly, her voice was music to his ears.

"Hey, Anne!" Vice broke the silence and Vhong's thoughts too.

"Aga nyo ah. And may kasama ka pala." She said as her eyes moved to Vhong's. She's never seen him before.

"Ah, si Vhong nga pala. Niyaya ko din siya sumama. Kilala siya ni Karylle. Vhong, this is Anne." Vice introduced his friend to her.

"Hi, Vhong." She offered her hand and Vhong shook her hand, his eyes never leaving her face. In an instant, na-attract na agad siya dito. "That's weird. Karylle never mentioned you before." She said after shaking his hand.

"Ah, ilang beses pa lang kasi kami nagkikita ni Karylle tsaka ako nagbantay sa kapatid nya nung nag nag-undercover sila ni Brad." Vhong explained.

"Ganun ba? Pasok muna kayo guys. Nag aayos na si Karylle." Pinapasok naman ni Anne ang dalawa.