Chapter 50 - Ikaw Pa Rin

A/N: Hello readers! Thank you po sa mga votes sa last chapter! Thank you kasi nandyan pa rin kayo. I hope you guys enjoy this chapter! I'm working on the last three chapters of this story so if you guys have any suggestions, let me know. :) Thank you again for reading my story! <3

Oh, and I've attached the song I was listening to on repeat while typing this chapter. I suggest you guys listen to it din para mas may feels. Ganern. Haha.

Chapter 50 – Ikaw Pa Rin

The sunlight coming from the windows made Karylle open her eyes. "Good morning, sunshine." She heard someone say. Karylle turned her head to the familiar sound and found Anne sitting at the end of the couch, holding a mug. She slowly stretched her arms and legs.

"Anong oras na?" Karylle asked and yawned.

"It's 10:30." Anne answered her.

"WHAT?! 10:30 NA?! SHOOT. SI NICO---" she immediately got up and felt her headache. "Ow!" She lost her balance and fell back on the couch. Damn, she is never going to drink again.

"Relax. Hinatid ko na si Nico sa school. You were so drunk last night. And you don't have to go to work today, tumawag na ko sa office mo. I told your boss you're not feeling well."

Karylle massaged her temple as she listened to Anne's explanation. "Thanks, Anne."

"No problem. That's what friends do." She smiled. "So, pano? I'm gonna go na. Just stay at home, okay? Rest. I'll pick up Nico later so you don't have to worry about that. Oh, and nasa dining table yung gamot mo. Take it, para mawala yang sakit ng ulo mo."

"Alright. Thanks talaga, Anne. Bawi ako sayo next time."

"You don't need to. Basta hindi na kita hahayaan uminom ulit. Ang daldal mo pag lasing, girl!" They both laughed.

After Anne left, Karylle just sat down on the couch trying to remember what happened last night. Eventually, she gave up trying to remember as it was just giving her more headache. She just hoped she didn't do anything stupid.

--

He turned on the shower and started humming a song. He scrubbed his arms while singing, "Nais ko'y makapiling kang muli... nais ko'y mayakap kahit sa sandali..." His concert was interrupted when Buern knocked on his door. He washed the soap off his face and peeked outside the shower curtain.

"Ano yun? Istorbo ka naman e! Nagmo-moment ako dito o!"

"May missed call ka." Buern said to him, showing Vice's phone.

"Sino?"

"Si Karylle." Buern swore Vice's eyes sparkled at hearing Karylle's name. "Joke. Si Vhong." He said, chuckling while handing over his phone. Vice glared at Buern and took his phone from him. "Humopia ka noh!" Buern teased him more.

"Lumabas ka na nga!"

Buern just laughed at him and left the bathroom. "Nais ko'y mayakap kahit sa sandali..." He heard Buern sang out loud. "Kung pangarap ma'y tatanggapin ko.. Si K pa rin ang iniibig ko." Buern continued to sing. Vice shook his head while smiling. He stared at his phone for a few seconds before deciding to put it away. He decided to continue his shower.

--

Karylle slowly picked up her slipper, not taking her eyes off her target. She slowly moved closer and killed the cockroach that was crawling near the kitchen sink. "That's it! That's the second one for today. This place needs some cleaning." She said to herself. One thing about Karylle is that she hates insects. There was a time before when she spotted ants feasting on the bread crumbs. She was very annoyed and started cleaning the entire kitchen.