Fell For You

Joey's POV

The night went on, I wanted some alone time with Georgia but she was too worried someone would walk in, I don't blame her really. But oh well, we got back to the bar and everyone was already drunk, we must've been gone for at least 20 minutes then! It was funny as Georgia and I were the only people who were sober, but that didn't last long. After dad and Tre had finished slow dancing, they bought us drink after drink after drink, they wouldn't stop. It was funny, but I didn't really know what I was like when I was drunk and in love. Don't get me wrong, I'd been drunk before, but not infront of any of my girlfriends.

"Heeeeeeyyyyy guuuuuuyyyysssss" Travis said leaning on the bar.

"You okay there Travis?" I said, Georgia laughed.

"Sleeeepy Travis" Travis replied, leaning his head on the bar side.

"Let's get you back to the room before you have any more" I said and Georgia nodded in response. I tried telling dad we were going to bed but he wasn't exactly sure what I was saying. I guess Georgia and I would have to run everyone back. We were a little tipsy, but not as pissed as everyone else.

"Come on Cole" Georgia said putting her hand out for me to take one side, and Cole to take the other so he didn't fall over. We lead Travis and Cole back to the room then went to get Seb and Max. We took them back to the room and then it was just dad, Mike, Tre and Jason. Jason wasn't drunk, he was only a little tipsy, dad, Mike and Tre were out of their minds.

"To Green Day!" Dad shouted lifting up a shot glass as did the others.

"To sleep time, now get your butts to your room!" I shouted.

"Okay okay okay!" Dad said putting his hands up in surrender, his words slurred. We lead them back to their room, once again, we were in the corridor on our own.

"Wanna go grab a coke and then go to bed?" I asked Georgia smiling at her.

"That sounds great" she smiled back and grabbed my hand. We spoke and headed back to the bar. We apologised to the bar attendant for the others behaviour and he said it was fine and that he had much worse cases. Georgia and I sat and drank our cokes, we just chatted to the bar guy. He asked us about touring and that. He was cool and he was around my age, I'd say he was 19 maybe 20 which was cool.

"Oh that reminds me" the guy suddenly said, "you're Joey right?"

"Yeah I am, why?"

"Well, a girl called Courtney was looking for you here earlier," I heard Georgia gulp, "she wanted to come up here but I was instructed not to let anyone here, so I didn't." Georgia sighed of relief.

"Thankyou so much"

"Is she like, a freak or something? She was arguing with me for ages and said she must see you and all that kinda crap"

"Uhh, you could say that. She's a bit obsessive, and doesn't really like Georgia" I said whilst gripping Georgia's hand. She looked sadly into my eyes, it almost seemed as if she thought that this was her fault.

"That sucks, I'm sorry about that, oh well she's not here that's all that matters" the bar guy said smiling at us.

"Right it's getting late, shall we go back to the room Gee?"

"Yeah, I'm kinda tired"

"Me too, thankyou for the drinks and once again, for putting up with all the guys getting drunk"

"No worries, see you guys in the morning, if not, have a safe journey home!"

"Thanks!" Georgia and I both said at the same time and headed out of the room hand in hand. We were silent until we were in the corridor outside of our room.

"Georgia, this isn't your fault"

"It is Joey"

"No it's not, I fell in love with you, you fell in love with me, nothing's going to stop us I promise you!" She looked like she was about to breakdown.

"I'm sorry Joey, I've ruined this whole tour for you"

"No you haven't, you've made it better, you've made everything so much better for me! I promise you! Please don't blame this on yourself Georgia! If anything, it's my fault because I dated her friend a few years ago, Georgia it's going to be okay soon, it really will!" I said with sorrow in my voice. She just hugged me, a long, tight hug.

"I love you so much Joey" she whispered in my ear, I felt butterflies in my stomach. I'd never felt like this before.

"I love you too Georgia" I leant down and kissed her, we then headed into the room to see everyone fast asleep, Max and Travis laid on a bed the wrong way up and Seb and Cole laid on another bed, Cole laid the right way and Seb across Cole's legs. It was pretty funny to see.

"Well then" Georgia said laughing at how the guys were laid.

"Hmm...how did they even end up like that?"

"I don't even know" Georgia said, still laughing.

Georgia put on my top that she threw on our bed earlier. She just took off her jeans and slept in her underwear and my top, which I didn't mind. I just threw off my shorts and slept in my boxers. We climbed into bed and snuggled under the quilt. We wrapped our arms around each other.

"Night gorgeous, I love you" I said smiling at her.

"Night Joey, I love you too" she leant in to kiss me and then she buried her head in my chest. I felt her slow, steady pulse against my body as her chest rose and sunk, I still couldn't believe I had found someone who actually cares about me, who really loves me. She made me feel special, a feeling I had never experienced before. Some people will say that it happened too fast, but I'm glad it did. It's as if I have known her for a lifetime, as if we were meant to come together. I could never imagine being away from her, I hope she can come back to America with us.

Lost in my thoughts, I started to drift to sleep...

___________________________

Hey everyone! I hope you're enjoying! Thankyou for all of the reads and votes, it's amazing! The chapters have been a bit all lovey dovey and sloppy, I'm sorry about that, I've had a bit of a writers block however I have an idea for the following chapters, they will get more interesting! If anyone has any ideas they would like to share for me to input in the fanfic, please don't hesitate to message me! Once again, thankyou so much!!