Stay The Night

Georgia's POV

The few days I had been on tour with Emily's Army had been great so far, other than the incident with Joey's cousin, Courtney. She seemed a bit messed up considering she wanted to date him... Other than that, we had been having such an amazing time! I got told that we were going out for a meal today with Green Day so I had to wear a dress. I'm the only girl on tour, unless Adie joins us.

I got changed into my black dress which had a corset on the back and a flowy, layered skirt part. I plaited my hair while I got ready. I got into my dress underneath Joey's bunk whilst the guys all changed into shirt and trousers, they all wore randomly patterned bow ties. I did my make up underneath Joey's bunk too as you can never be sure if the guys will make you slip and just casually get mascara over your cheek or anything. As fun as the bus is, you also have to watch your back as they like to play pranks. A lot.

I took my hair out of the plaits so it was wavy, I lined my eyes with black and applied mascara. I put on some red lipstick, black doc martens and my red cardigan. When I was happy with it, I came out from under the bunk.

"Wow." Joey said staring at me. I felt my face turning red.

"You look really nice Georgia" Cole said smiling at me.

"Thanks" I said shyly, no one had ever said that about me before.

"You look beautiful" Joey said jumping off of his bunk to come and hug me.

"You look handsome" I said straightening his bow tie.

"Why thankyou, would you like to join me?" He said whilst intertwining our fingers together.

"Yes, yes I would" I smiled and he pecked me on the cheek.

We all lined up for a picture outside of the tour bus, the driver took the photo.

"Thankyou very much" Max said whilst the driver handed him back his phone.

"Hey Max?" Joey pulled me towards Max, where he was heading.

"Yeah Joey?"

"Can you get a picture of me and Georgia please?"

"Of course" Max smiled at us.

Joey pulled me towards him, he put his hands around my waist and I put my hands on his shoulders, we both smiled towards the camera.

"I love this picture!" Max said excitedly.

"Let me see it then!" Joey said leaning over Max's shoulder.

"I love this picture too" Joey grinned.

"Are you guys ready to go?" Travis walked out of the bus after grabbing everybody's jackets.

"Let's go!" Cole shouted. I walked hand in hand with Joey into the fancy restaurant that Green Day had booked us into.

As we were escorted into the private part of the restaurant, Joey still held my hand. We walked into a room where Green Day were sat along a large rectangle table in a beautiful, posh looking room with crystal chandeliers and expensive looking centre pieces, I honestly was amazed. Billie grinned at Joey and I as we walked in because of us holding hands, he obviously figured out that we had told the guys.

"What's this ay?" Tre said winking and pointing at me and Joey. Joey raised our linked hands and said,

"What does it look like?" And he kissed me on the cheek.

"Cute" he said winking once again at us.

"So you guys finally decided" Billie smiled at us, Joey nodded in reply.

"Good, I'm glad"

"Thanks dad, where's everyone sitting?"

"Sit where you like" Mike replied with a kind smile.

Joey pulled my chair out for me, the seat was opposite his dads. Joey placed himself next to me, opposite Mike. We ordered our food, it was really expensive and a strange mixture of food, ranging from pizza, sushi, steak, burgers e.t.c. I had a chicken and bacon fillet with chips and gravy with a bottle of j2o. It doesn't sound very expensive, but it was all carved to a certain shape, all hand cooked. Joey had a steak, as did most of the others. We all just spoke and really got to know each other, I got to speak to Seb a lot too.

After we left the very nice restaurant, we were booked into a hotel for the night in Birmingham. The hotel had a large swimming pool in which Billie had booked for us, we had the top floor of the hotel to ourselves for the night.

"Right I've booked us the pool, a room with four doubles for you boys and Georgia and two, three double rooms, for me, mike, Tre, Jason, Jason and Jeff. Georgia you can stay with the guys if you like"

"That would be great thankyou so much" I smiled at Billie.

We headed to the hotel in our tour buses, re-meeting Green Day there. We checked in and walked to our rooms, which were all next to each other. Billie booked the top floor so we had the live music area and the pool and the rooms with balconies, the nicest floor of the hotel.

Emily's Army and I walked into our room.

"Sooo who's sharing?" Travis said smirking at all of us.

"I dibs sharing with Georgia!" Joey shouted as he threw his bag onto our bed for the night.

"Okay but don't forget, we're still in the room okay?" Travis said as he put his arms around mine and Joey's shoulders, acting like some sort of parent.

"Man, seriously? we've only been dating for a few days!" Joey said whilst rolling his eyes.

"Oh yeah.. Seb do you wanna share?" Travis said as he walked towards Seb.

"Sure" Seb smiled.

"Well Cole and Max, you get you're own beds then" Travis announced.

There was a knock at the door as we started to unpack our things.

"Come in!" Max shouted, looking around to make sure it was safe for entering.

"Hey everyone, Billie wants to go to the pool so if you want to join us, we'll be there"

"Thanks Mike, do you guys wanna go?" Max questioned us all, we all nodded our heads in reply.

"Sweet well i'll tell Billie! See you guys soon" and Mike shut the door.

"So.. let's get ready to swim" Max instructed.

"Can I get changed in the bathroom please?" I asked shyly, I felt a bit awkward.

"Of course" Max smiled at me, so I smiled back.

I grabbed my red with white polka dots bikini out of my suitcase, I hate wearing it because of the scars on my arms and I feel that I am so fat. What if Joey goes off me?! I went into the bathroom to get changed.