Hey Ho, Lets Go!

Georgia's POV

After a two hour journey, thankfully to clear roads otherwise it would've been like, 4 hours, we finally arrived in Portsmouth. We still had an hour to spare before we were due to pick Seb up, so we headed to my house.

The whole journey up, we laughed, sang, told stories and just enjoyed ourselves. Joey had his arm around me the whole way, he made me feel so safe.

When we arrived at my house, we all piled out. My house was fairly big since my foster parents high up jobs, but it was too clean, too tidy, it didn't feel homely. Until we reached my room. There was posters up on every inch of my walls, clothes scattered around, bed unmade. Now that was my room indeed.

Instantly, Joey and Cole thought it would be funny to climb in my bed as the others sat on the sofa and bean bags I have in my room.

"Oh I see how it is, get in my bed why don't you" I said jokingly.

"I'm in your bed, quite happily" Joey winked at me.

So I jumped on them, I just ran and jumped on Joey and Cole, everyone was laughing.

I climbed off and turned on my CD player, which had Green Day's 'tre' in.

I went a bit red and shyly asked if they wanted me to change it but they said it was fine.

As we all sang and laughed, I got my clothes together. I was standing infront of my open wardrobe when I felt two hands snake around my waist, tightly hugging me.

I turned around to see Joey and I smiled.

"Oi" he said laughing.

"You okay there Joey?" I laughed too.

"Perfectly fine thanks" he cheekily said.

"Ooooh Joey and Georgia" Travis childishly said, but I didn't care it made me laugh, and Joey too.

"Oh yeah, what about this then Travis?" Joey instantly kissed me sticking his middle finger up at Travis.

"Georgia and I, too damn right" Joey proudly said as he pulled away from the kiss.

I was stunned and so were Alfie and Vicky.

I think we all were.

"So anyway... What shall I bring?" I asked changing conversation, Joey still hugged me from behind as I investigated the contents of my wardrobe.

"You might wanna bring a dress or something, all of us will be going out for dinner one night" Cole explained to me, I nodded and smiled.

"This one!" I pulled out a black, lacey dress with a red cardigan.

"I bet that looks beautiful on you" Joey said and then kissed me on the cheek. I just giggled.

Eventually, I had packed a few pairs of jeans, two jumpers and a load of band shirts and vest tops. Oh and of course a load of underwear. I got my make-up together in a bag along with my toothbrush and hairbrush, and sprays.

I had also packed two pairs of shoes, my black knee high converse and my black Doc Martens.

"Ready?" Joey smiled at me, still holding me closely.

"Ready" I smiled back. He let go of me and just held my hand.

"Does anyone want a drink or anything before we go?" I said as we all made our way into the kitchen.

"Hmm... Can I have a beer if you have one please?" Travis asked, I just opened the fridge. I took a j2o, as did Joey, the rest took either beer or cider.

I reached up ontop of our fridge to where my step-dad had put my money, I brought £300 with me, since I wasn't sure how long I was going to be gone for.

"Let's go!" Cole shouted as we all left my house, Joey was carrying my bag for me.

I locked my front door and headed to the tour bus, still holding Joey's hand.

"Vicky, Alfie, you guys can stay with us tonight if you want and get the train back tomorrow?"

"Sure!" Vicky smiled widely.