Baby Eyes

Georgia's POV
"Georgia, sweetie, wake up" I heard Joey's soft voice in which I smiled at.
"Hey," I said whilst rubbing my eyes, "sorry I fell asleep"
"It's okay Gee, we're at your house" Joey smiled warmly at me and took my hand. We left the taxi, grabbing Joey's bag. Joey paid the driver and we went into my house.
"Back here again" I sighed.
"Not for long" Joey said grinning at me.
We headed into my house holding hands. I did my usual routine of locking the door after me and heading straight to the kitchen to see if there was a note, a letter or any answer phone messages, to my surprise, there was a letter. It read:
'Hey Whatsername, St Jimmy here! We popped home to see you were gone which was worrying however we have spoken to the real St Jimmy (Billie) and discussed you moving to America. I have heard about you and Joey ;) I understand how much this means to you so I am willing to let you go with the promise of regular Skype calls. You're an adult soon, we can't force you to stay. I want you and Joey to meet me at 'The Vinyls' at 6pm in smart/casual wear okay? Any problems, phone me. Love you, St Jimmy x'
I read the note over and over, they really had come all the way home to see me. My foster dad really was going to let me go. I couldn't believe it. After thinking this all through in my head, I just smiled the biggest smile I could and turned to face Joey.
"Joey, this is it" I grinned.
"It is Georgia, it really is" he beamed back. Before I knew it my feet were no longer on the ground, I was currently being carried bridal style upstairs to m room.
"Joeeeeyyyyyyy"
"Almost there..." He said whilst struggling to open my bedroom door with one hand and holding me with the other.
"Close your eyes!" He insisted as he managed to open the door.
"Okay!" So I closed my eyes as tight as I could. I could feel Joey walking into my room as he carried me. I suddenly fell onto something soft, which I guessed was my bed.
"Hang on, hang on..." I felt him hop up from my bed and heard his footsteps go to a place not too far away.
"Okay, open your eyes!" When I opened my eyes, I saw Joey standing in front of me with a bouquet of red roses, rose petals and little silver diamonds spread across the floor, a box of chocolates and an envelope buried within the roses. I was amazed, I honestly had no words. No one had ever done anything like this for me.
"Oh my gosh Joey!" I suddenly shouted, full of happiness.
"You like it?" He smirked.
"Like?! You didn't have to do all this for me!"
"Yes I did!" He walked over to my bed and laid down next to me, "I had to do this, I needed to prove in some way how much I love you"
"I love you Joey" I grinned, then kissing him on the lips. He pulled out the envelope from behind his back.
"Hey open this" his eyes glimmered as they dazed into mine.
I opened the envelope to find two plane tickets to California for tomorrow, two VIP seats for the Oakland A's game in three days time and a Disney Land Florida ticket for 9 people.
"Joey, this is amazing!"
"The Disney land thing is just a copy of the ticket, dad booked it so me, you, Cole, Max, Seb, Cade, Jake, Travis and Elise, Cole's girlfriend can go!"
"Thats so cool!! VIP tickets to the A's! This is the best present ever!" I pulled Joey into my arms for a long tight hug.
"I love you Joey, you didn't have to do this for me" I didn't know what to say, this was the nicest thing anyone had ever done for me, why would someone spend all that time and money on someone like me?
"I love you too Georgia, I did need to do this, I want to spend as much time as possible with you because I love you, a lot, and I want to make you feel special" he said whilst stroking my cheek gently.
I felt myself blushing, he said he wanted to make me feel special. He wants to spend time with me. No one has ever really wanted to spend time with me before. He made me so happy.
I felt his soft lips crash into mine for a long, passionate kiss.
Joey made me feel complete, I found the missing piece to the puzzle of my life. Joey.
10 minutes later Joey pulled away, we were both out of breath.
"Nice to do that with some peace and quiet" he said grinning and laughing.
"Very" I smirked.
We just laid there and spoke about things for a while. What we're going to do when we're in the USA, where we want to go and visit, who I'm going to meet etc.
I looked at my phone to check the time, it read '3:47'. Shit. We only had 2 hours to get ready!
"Joey it's almost 4pm, it takes us 15 minutes to get to the resturant. What are you gonna wear?!" I asked remembering he only bought night stuff.
"One step ahead of you" he grinned. He jumped off the bed and went into his bag. He pulled out a shirt, some trousers and a bow tie.
"I love it" I smiled whilst sitting up.
"What are you wearing sweetie?" He asked me softly, his voice was heavenly.
"I don't know, I might wear my red and black dress" I hopped up and walked over to my wardrobe. Joey snuck up behind me and snaked his arms around my waist. It was exactly like when we first came to my house together with the EA guys.
"This one" I said whilst pulling out a black dress which had a red corset on the front, with red lining underneath and little tiny red dots over it.
"That's so nice, I bet you'll look beautiful" Joey said over my shoulder, which made me smile.
We both started to get ready, joey changed in the bathroom so I changed in my bedroom. I pulled my hair behind my shoulders so it fell over my back, I undid my shoes and then took off my clothes which left me in my underwear. I folded up my clothes from the day and put them in a pile of other clothes needing to be washed in the corner of my room. I put my shoes on the shoe rack in my room and looked in the mirror. I stood sideways and sighed. Why was I so fat? I'd never be able to let Joey see me like this. I was ugly too. I looked at my arms to see the faded scars from my previous self harming and a few scabbed over ones from only a few weeks back. Does Joey feel sorry for me? Is that why he's dating me? Maybe he laughs at me like everyone else does. Maybe my life isn't as great at it seems to be right now. I still stared at myself disappointingly in the mirror. Why did I let myself be like this? Maybe it was just best if I...
I suddenly heard a cough from the door, shit I forgot I was still in my underwear, and not home alone. I turned around to see Joey grinning. He was looking me up and down. And smiling? How could someone smile at me looking like this?
"Uhh sorry" I said grabbing my dressing down and putting it on.
"You don't need to be sorry" he smirked and made his was towards me, he took off my dressing gown and kissed my neck.
"What were you thinking about sweetie?" He looked down at me, placing his hands on my waist.
"Oh nothing" I lied, I didn't want him to know how much I hated myself.
"Come on Georgia, you're beautiful" he smiled warmly at me. I felt myself blushing. Joey leaned in for a kiss, which to my surprise instantly became in depth. His hand made his way down my back, something I hadn't experienced before, but it felt amazing from him. His soft fingers slid down my spine, his over hand pulling me closer to him.
"Well, I enjoyed that" he grinned pulling away from the kiss, slightly out of breath.
"Me too" my heart raced, he made me feel incredible.
"I best get some clothes on" I laughed.
"You don't have too" Joey cheekily said whilst smirking.
"Ay, watch it mister" I giggled and picked up my dress as Joey placed himself on my bed. I slid it on and zipped it up, then tying up the corset. I looked in the mirror to notice Joey smirking, he stood up and was now behind me. He wrapped his arms around me and we looked at each other in the mirror.
"You look gorgeous" he smiled.
"Thanks..." I said shyly, I still wasn't use to this.
Joey pulled out his phone from his pocket.
"Let's get a picture" he said smiling. So we did, we got a few, some in the mirror and some on front camera. Each one we both liked, so we thought we'd take more.
"What's the time?" I asked Joey, noticing I didn't have my phone on me.
"5:12pm, we need to leave in about half an hour, shall we do some packing?" Joey asked, I nodded in agreement. I got two suitcases out from under my bed. Whilst I was doing this Joey was sat playing on his phone. Suddenly, my lock screen lit up.
"Joey Armstrong tagged you in a picture on Instagram" so I looked to see what it was. It was a picture we took on front camera of us smiling at each other. We looked so in love. I read the caption:
'The one who makes me happy, I'm on the corner of pathetic and in love ;) #usingmybandslyrics I love you Georgia, I hope you feel welcome to the family. Hey guys, make sure you give her a big welcome! We're planning a tour when we get back to America, we'll see you out there! #lovethisgirl #emilysarmyfansrule'
I grinned so much. So much. Joey looked up to me and smiled.
"That's the cutest thing ever" I turned around and grinned at him.
"The fans needed to know, why not tell them ourselves, ignore any that don't approve, most of them will be happy, I know they will" Joey smile enthusiastically.
"I hope so, hey look what Max commented!" I smiled as max put 'two love birds made for each other, we're so happy for you x'