Party

Georgia's POV

I woke up in Joey's arms, in his bed, in the Armstrong's house, in California. None of this felt real. My dream was to meet him, let alone date him and live with him. I couldn't be more appreciative of everything I had right now, I had a good life. For the first time in 17 years, I was happy.

After Joey woke up, we went downstairs to get breakfast. Adrienne had made us all fluffy American pancakes. Jakob joined Joey, Adie, Billie and I at the table shortly after me and Joey trudged downstairs. It felt like a real family, I felt as if I belonged for once. It was fairly early in the morning, around 8am when we all sat eating breakfast.

"So what are you guys doing today?" Billie asked looking between me, Joey and Jakob.

"Well we were gonna go to Disney land but I think we're gonna wait a few days until we're back in our time zone" Jakob said shrugging, he must've discussed this with Joey at somepoint as Joey nodded in agreement.

"How about a barbecue tonight? To celebrate our new addition?" Billie suggested smiling at me.

"That would be awesome! Can I invite the guys?" Joey excitedly stated.

"Invite who you like, let's make this a good one!" Billie announced whilst grinning. Something made me feel like they had pre-planned this but I wasn't sure why. It all just seemed so random and on the spot, but then again, I'm not quite used to what things are like in this house yet.

"Let's make it... Black and red themed!" Adrienne proudly said.

Joey and I exchanged a smirk as he knew these were my favourite colours.

"Make sure whoever you invite wears something smart, okay?" Billie added on. We all nodded, me seeming the only one to be confused. We all left the breakfast table after a little while of talking about who we're going to invite. Joey and I headed back to his room and fell straight back on the bed. He pulled me ontop of him and hugged me tightly, he pressed his forehead against mine and kissed me gently.

"This is everything I've ever wanted" he whispered whilst gazing into my eyes.

"You're everything I've ever wanted" I replied to Joey's adorable comment, I noticed him smile at what I said, that sent tingles down my spine.

"What are you wearing later?" I questioned Joey, I had no clue what to wear. I didn't really wear dresses other than my black one, but I didn't want to wear that again as they had all seen me in that already.

"A black shirt, black trousers and red tie I guess, you?"

"I don't know, I only have one dress..."

"Why don't you go shopping?"

"I don't have any money right now, Jimmy's putting some in my bank soon thankfully"

"I'll buy your dress, we can go to the mall today!"

"Are you sure sweetie?" He was literally the most kind, giving, caring person I knew.

"Yeah I'm sure! It'll be fun! I'll ask Austin and Brooke!"

"Who's Brooke?"

"Oh she's a close friend of Austin's, he really likes her, but he has no clue how she feels back. You two are completely different, but you'll both get on really well without a doubt!" Joey explained reassuring me.

"Okay awesome!"

Joey and I both changed into our clothes for the day, I got changed in the bathroom as I was still conscious about Joey seeing me. We said goodbye to everyone and hopped into Joey's car. Joey put on the 'Punk Goes Pop' CD.