Something Unpredictable

Joey's POV

I woke up to a delicate kiss on the lips, I opened my eyes to see a smiling Georgia.

"How long have I been asleep for?" I asked whilst sitting up.

"Only just over two hours, we've just arrived at Brixton Academy"

"Oh okay, how long have you been awake for?"

"Ten minutes or so, I didn't want to wake you, you looked so peaceful!" I just leant in and kissed her quickly on the lips, I looked around the bus to see we were on our own.

"Where is everyone?" I asked confused, laying my head back down on the pillow.

"They've gone to grab food, I wanted to wait for you" Georgia said laying down with me.

"You didn't have to babe"

"I did! Plus I'm not hugely hungry anyway"

We laid down together cuddling, looking deeply into one another's eyes. I leant in to kiss her, but didn't loose connection. It got more passionate as time went on. I moved my hands down to clench on to the bottom of her tshirt.

"I'm sorry Joey, not here" she said sighing with a sad tone.

"I know..." I sighed too.

Someone knocked on the door of the bus, why didn't they just walk in if it was one of the guys?

"Yeah?" I shouted, whilst sitting up, as Georgia did too.

"It's me" I heard dad's voice.

"Oh come in"

Dad walked in with a tray with hot drinks on it and sat on the bunk opposite us.

"I bought you guys hot chocolate" dad said, handing us a mug each.

"Thankyou Billie" Georgia said smiling.

"Thanks dad"

"So I came to talk to you guys" he said sternly. I really hoped this goes well. I took in a big gulp and held onto Georgia's hand with my arm around her waist.

"Georgia, Joey and myself had a chat about you staying out with us in America, how would you feel about that?"

"That would be amazing, but I wouldn't want to feel like I am in the way of you guys and your family"

"You wouldn't Georgie, don't think that" I said leaning in to kiss her on the cheek.

"Well, I've spoke to Adrienne about it and she said she wouldn't mind, on one condition"

"Go on..." dad was making me impatient now!

"You guys give it a few months living at ours together and if it goes well, we buy you a flat"

"Okay" I replied, I wasn't really sure what to expect or what to reply for that matter.

"Georgia?"

"That sounds good, but I will need to find myself a job out there"

"Well here's the deal, you move to ours for a bit, stay in Joey's room or whatever, help out with the housework, shopping, cooking and all that and I get you a job at Adeline Records, how does that sound?"

"Amazing! That would be incredible!"

"It wouldn't be a high up job until I show you how to use the recording equipment and all that stuff but it'd be like songwriting and that"

"Are you sure that would be okay?" Georgia asked unassure. I can't believe dad really meant all of this.

"That's fine, another thing why we kind of need you to move in is so we can keep you away from Courtney..." Dad said sighing.

"Dad you won't regret this"

"I know son"

"Thankyou so much Billie" Georgia said beaming.

"We need to check this with your foster parents. I have already contacted your foster dad and he said he'd be okay as long as he can say goodbye" dad said shrugging.

"When will we leave?" I asked innocently.

"Three days, I was thinking you guys could go tomorrow, stay there tomorrow night, get Georgia's stuff and meet us back at Gatwick Airport the day after"

"Do I need go book a plane ticket?"

"Already sorted it Gee" dad said smiling at us.

Wow he really got us at first I was so worried, but it was so easy after all!

"Thankyou so much" Georgia said , squeezing my hand tightly.

"Well I'll leave you guys to it, we're going into the venue to set up now and do meet and greets, so we'll see you in a bit, just take these passes and come in whenever"

"Bye dad, thanks again"

"Bye Billie" we both waited until we heard the door close and instantly looked at each other.

"Is this real?" Georgia asked me, smiling the biggest grin I've ever seen.

"Yes it is, we're going to be together, forever!"

We just hugged for ages and ages. I honestly could not believe it. It was going to be amazing.

We sat on the bus talking and drinking our hot chocolates when we decided it would be best to head to the venue. I was hoping dad hadn't told the others so we could tell them. We walked towards the venue hand in hand and went backstage to a room where Emily's army, Green Day and All Time Low we're hanging. Georgia hadn't met ATL yet but I knew she liked them so this was going to be awesome.

As we walked in still holding hands, Georgia started looking around her.

"Is that Jack Barakat?" Georgia whispered.

"Yeah" I whispered back, smirking.

"Oh my god" she smiled like an idiot.

"Let's go tell the guys our news and I'll introduce you to them" I knew this was going to be amazing.

"Joey! Georgia!" I heard Max call as we walked towards their direction.

"Hey um guys we have some bad news..." I said pretending to be sad.

"Oh no man what's happened?" Cole said comforting me.

"Hahaha got cha! GEORGIA'S MOVING TO THE STATES WITH US!"

"No way?!" Cole beamed, the guys all cheered.

"This is so cool!" Max smiled.

"It really is! Have you spoke to the guys yet?" By the guys I meant All Time Low, but they all knew this.

"Yeah they were asking after you"

"We're gonna go talk to them, be back in a minute" I said smiling and pulling Georgia's hand in the direction of Jack, Alex, Rian and Zack.

"Joey man! How you doing?" Zack said going to bro hug me, so I let go of Georgia's hand. She just stood there grinning.

"Good thanks and how about you guys?"

"Great thanks! Who's your friend?"

"Georgia this is All Time Low, guys, this is Georgia, my girlfriend" I said proudly, holding her hand again.

"H-hey" she said shyly.

"Don't be shy, you a fan?" Alex asked.

Georgia just nodded her head.

"Awh come give us a hug!" Jack beamed.

The guys all pulled her in for a hug, I found it funny as you could only just see the top of her head. I got a photo of them all surrounding her. They let go and Jack whispered to me, "you got a keeper there man"

"I know, she's amazing, isn't she?" I said smiling boldly.

After speaking to ATL for a bit, we went to say hi to dad and the band. Before we knew it, it was time for them to go on stage so me, Georgia and the Emily's Army guys just watched from the side of the stage. I held Georgia from behind for the whole time as she sang and enjoyed herself. Max kept taking pictures of everyone and we all had a laugh. It turned out to be an amazing day after all.