Off We Go

Hey guys! Sorry the first chapter is basically a background of Georgia's life. I felt the need to explain it so the story might be a bit more clear aha. Hope you enjoy!

--------------------------------------

Me, Alfie and Vicky were sat on the train, ten minutes away from the London stop. We got on the train about 11am, I insisted we got there early to get to the front. If we don't, I'm going to be so pissed off.

"Guys, in about 20 minutes, we will be entering the doors to see Green Day. What." I wouldn't shut up, but they found it funny.

"Gee, calm yourself girl! Save your energy for the concert!" Alfie said laughing.

"Yeah Georgie! We understand how excited you are, I think the whole train does!" Vicky said, but it made me smile.

"Come on guys! You know how much these guys mean to me! I can't hold it in I just want to scream! GREEN DAY! They saved my life, you know they did! And I have my two best friends to enjoy this amazing occasion with!"

Alfie and Vicky burst into laughter at my fangirling. I really couldn't wait.

After 10 minutes of me exclaiming my love for Green Day loud enough for the whole train to hear, we came to a halt. It was time to get off!! I grabbed Vicky by the wrist who grabbed Alfie and pulled them off the train. I could see the Emirates stadium. I could see it!!!! It was about 2:20 and we arrived at the stadium. They didn't let people into the actual staging area, however they let us into the venue to buy merchandise and food. I spent about £180 on merch, buying 2 tshirts, a jumper, a Mike Dirnt Vest, bracelets, posters, I bought pretty much everything you could buy. We also bought food and I had about £100 left. It was pretty empty as it was only around 3pm, and most people were advised to arrive at 4:30pm.

We impatiently waited around until 4pm, the whole time I kept my eyes wide open looking out for the members of Green Day. I also heard Emily's Army were coming to watch, they're Billie's son, Joey's band. They are also another huge favourite of mine. I actually use to tweet Joey before Emily's Army were huge, we use to talk a lot but for some reason we stopped... I have a huge soft spot for Joey, even if we don't talk or haven't met. Emily's Army and Green Day have given me so much hope, they've both gotten me through a lot and just to even be near them would change my life forever.

"Gee! Gee! The doors! Let's run!!!!" Alfie looked over at me with a huge smile, they opened the doors to the staging area as we ran as fast as possibly the the middle front.

"WE'RE AT THE FRONT!" I screamed in excitement!

"YES!" Vicky shouted.

"Gee let me get a photo of you by the stage" Alfie insisted.

I smiled with so much joy and happiness.

The crowd area started to fill up slowly, at first there wasn't that many people as no one expected the doors to open at 4:09pm to be exact. You could feel people pushing towards the front. People wanted to be where I was. I was really front row. I felt a tall figure stand to the right of me, I looked to inspect to see the one and only, Joey Armstrong.

"Vicky" I said sternly, trying not to let tears fall from my eyes.

"What?" She violently whispered.

"Look to the right of me.."

"Oh my god"

"Vicky you know I've loved him for years"

"Talk to him! I don't think he's with anyone"

"I can't! I think I'm going to cry! Vicky, he saved my life!"