Avenue

Joey's POV

All of us teenagers piled into our tour bus, Cole insisted we put every Bangups song on so for the whole journey he sang his heart out. It was amazing, I sat with my arm around Georgia, had a great catch up with Austin, everybody really got to know each other. We arrived at the airport in West Sussex, we were given permission to follow Green Day's bus around the back so people didn't recognise them and so we could stay by them. We all collected our belongings and then left the tour buses.

We walked through a number of corridors to which only staff were allowed in, eventually reaching customs. I held Georgia's hand the whole way. After we had been through customs, it was time to get on the plane.

"Are you sure this is what you want?" I asked Georgia, noticing she looked unassure. I was scared for the answer.

"Certain, if I can be with you then there's nothing more I would want" she replied making me smile. I looked at my phone to see the time in the uk, it was just coming up to 3am. We were first to board the plane and we had been given the first class section to ourselves since dad had managed to upgrade our tickets. Last minute flights are usually a pain but we were lucky this time.

First class was a small section of the plane however it was so nice. Really comfy chairs with 3 rows of 6 in the middle section and there was also a few seats for two people down either side, blankets, pillows, TV screens with any channel you could think of, everything. It was awesome! We all just sat wherever, Cole sat next to Georgia on her left, I sat on her right with Austin next to me, James and Jakob the other side, Max, Travis, Seb, Sara and Tre sat on the row infront of us, mom, dad, Mike, Britt and Jason White sat on the front row of the main block and Jason F and Jeff sat on one of the paired seats to the side of mom's row, from what I could hear they were planning the next Idiot Nation episode. All Time Low were staying in the uk for a few days so we departed from them yesterday.

The plane took off and we were all chilled out, talking and laughing. Tré was just being himself and decided he wanted to wear a party hat, so he made Sara wear one too throughout the whole journey.

"So Georgia, what instruments do you play?" Jakob questioned.

"Bass, guitar, piano and a bit of drums" she replied.

"Ah that's awesome, what bands do you like?"

"The Clash, The Ramones, The Repla-"

Dad suddenly looked up, "you like The Replacements?!" He shouted in excitement.

"Yes I do"

"Joey, you're marrying her" Dad said still looking like a little boy who had just been to Disney Land for the first time.

"Well" I said winking in replying and laughing slightly. I held onto Georgia's hand and kissed her forehead. She smiled in return and gave my hand a little squeeze.

"You can now take your seat belts off, is there anything I can get you all?" a young air hostess came in and told us.

"Thankyou, anyone want anything? Go wild" dad said to us all.

"I'm gonna get a can of coke and some food, you want some?" I asked Georgia.

"Yes please"

"Please can we have four cans of Cole and two portions of chips?" The air hostess took our order as I asked her.

"Most certainly" she said smiling.

"Thankyou"

She walked over to the others to take their orders.

"I'm just gonna run to the toilet baby" Georgia informed me.

"I'll come with you, I need it too" I replied.