Ambulance

Once again, I'm so sorry for the lack of updates. Been so busy! I hope this is worthwhile.

___________________________

Georgia's POV

"Where am I?" I muttered quietly, opening my eyes to an unknown location.
"You're at the hospital sweetie" Adie said in a calming voice.
"Wha-why?" I was confused.
"You got hurt quite badly, there's a long, deep cut on your thigh but thankfully it didn't do too much damage. Just quite a bit of blood was lost. You basically saved my life Georgia, I cannot thankyou enough."
I noticed Adrienne start to tear up, so I held her hand.
"Its nothing that none of your family wouldn't have done for me. Plus I'd rather be hurt than you. I only fainted because of the blood but these things happen. Is Joey okay?"
"Yes he is he's just gone to get me a coffee. Would you like anything?"
"No thankyou."
A doctor in a pearl white coat walked into the room, he was holding a clipboard. He analysed the paper on it before talking to me. He told me that I just needed to have my cut cleaned as they had stitched it up when I was asleep and as long as I took it easy, I was allowed to go home. I felt a sharp stinging pain through my leg as a cold substance entered the cut. I squealed a little as it hurt so much.
"All done now." The doctor said smiling as he walked away. Joey passed the doctor and entered the room again.
"You're awake!" He said with excitement, coming over and kissing me on the forehead. "I was so worried. Are you okay?"
"Yes I'm fine thankyou, are you?" I said with some concern.
"I'm better now you're okay."
"Well Joey hunny, the doctor said Georgia can go home as long as she takes it easy, are you both ready to go?" Adie said whilst looking between the both of us.
"I'm ready when you are" Joey said with a warm smile. They helped me off of the hospital bed and Joey assisted me as I limped out of the hospital. We drove home but not a word was said in the car, Joey and I held hands but something was not right with Adrienne. When we got home, Billie and Jakob were waiting in the living room with some beautiful baby pink flowers for me and I was welcomed with warm, loving hugs. Joey and I decided to order a Chinese and lay in bed for the day. He helped me upstairs then went back down. I got in to my pyjamas and crawled under the covers, trying not to put pressure on my cut. I rested my arms on top of the quilt, I noticed the white scars that lined up like soldiers down my arm. I couldn't help but sigh, I was such a disappointment. I caused all of this with Courtney and Joey has to put up with me. I can't ruin this family.
For a few minutes I just sat and thought. Thought about the past and the future. Can things get better? I would hope so.
I switched on the TV and went to FOX. They were showing the new American Horror Story, so I began to watch that.

Joey's POV
I walked downstairs to get some drinks, I heard mom and dad talking in the living room.
"This is not your fault Adie. It is just a minor cut and she is alive and well. Georgia is a strong girl, otherwise she wouldn't have done what she did." Dad sounded distressed.
"I know Billie but she's just come here to get away from other people's shit and she's now getting physically hurt. What if she feels in danger here? We can't have her feeling unsafe in her own new home."
I sighed as I knew Georgia understood everything, I just wish mom knew. Dad was right, Georgia is strong, but mom was right as well, she needs to be safe.
I walked in the living room and they both looked at me.
"Mom I know you're upset and worried about Georgia, but in the end, someone would have gotten hurt. Whether it was her, me, you, dad, anyone. Georgia is fine, I promise you. We need you to be okay and to understand this is not your fault. Okay?" I said trying to stay as calm as possible.
"Okay Joey." Mom replied in a soft tone. The atmosphere became slightly more relaxed.
"Would anyone like a drink?" I asked.
"No thankyou." Both my parents said, responding at the same time. I nodded my head and left the room. I walked to the kitchen and grabbed two Cola's. The door knocked as I walked out, the food had arrived.
The evening was relaxed; Georgia and I laid in bed cuddled up with a big bowl of noodles and egg fried rice. It was nice, but I could tell she was in pain even though she covered it up everytime I asked.
The night went on and before I knew it, it was 2am. Georgia was fast asleep leaning on my shoulder. I snuggled in a little to a comfy position and switched off the TV. I shut my eyes and slowly drifted off to sleep..

__________________________

Sorry it's not very long but has taken me a long period of time to update. I am just so busy at the moment I'm really sorry