Pathetic and in Love

Joey's POV

Half an hour into my dad's band playing and Gee is singing her heart out. I could really tell that she had a connection with the band. I can't wait to take her backstage!

I recognise her from somewhere... I really have no clue where though. Maybe I saw her on twitter or something? I guess I'll find out at somepoint.

She's so beautiful, I don't want to get ahead of myself, but I really want to ask her out on a date. We have so much in common and she's so easy to talk to.

My dad kept smiling over at us because he'd spotted where we were and every now and then we'd talk quickly. There's so much hype in the crowd. They were currently singing Boulevard Of Broken Dreams, one that really gets the crowd going.

It was quite a sweet song, emotional. Georgia looked as if she were about to break down. I snaked my hand down her arm and interlocked our fingers. Oh my. I was holding her hand and she went along with it. She turned to smile at me, when she did I squeezed her hand and then we went back to singing.

We just embraced the music, the atmosphere and the presence of one another. We still held hands and it was around an hour and a half into the set, Green Day only had 15 minutes left.

I heard the opening tune of Wake Me Up When September Ends and Vicky worriedly looked at Georgia, Vicky mouthed the words 'it's going to be okay'. Maybe something happened in September that I don't know about yet? Georgia started to sob, I don't know why, but I just pulled her into a tight hug and didn't let go through the whole song. I saw Gee's friend Alfie take a picture of us hugging, but I didn't mind. I actually wanted one to be honest. I rested my head on top of Georgia's which was buried into my chest. I could hear my dad's emotion in this song, I could feel Georgia's emotion... I didn't know what to do other than hug Gee. The song came to a halt and she pulled away. Her eyes glistened from the tears, but she just lovingly started into mine. I don't know why but I did it. I kissed her. It lasted a few seconds. Oh Love was playing in the background as my dad sang the words 'won't you raaaain on me tonight?'

"Uh, sorry?" I said

"Don't be sorry" Georgia smiled from ear to ear, I think I may have cheered her up?

I relocked our hands together, only to see my dad smiling at me and starting to talk about love.

"NOW ALL OF YOU OUT THERE, GRAB THE PERSON NEXT TO YOU AND JUST HUG, OR KISS, JUST SHARE THE LOVE! THIS NEXT SONG IS CALLED ARE WE THE WAITING? I WANT TO FEEL THE LOVE ALL THE WAY FROM THE BACK TO ALL THE WAY DOWN THE FRONT!"

Dad had made it the perfect opportunity to kiss her again. This time longer and more passionate.

We both just grinned at we pulled away

"NOW THATS WHAT YOU CALL LOVE!" As my dad pointed towards me and Gee. Oh. My. God.

We both went bright red, but I didn't care. I was in love. I am in love. Am I? I just really fucking like her. That's love, right? She's amazing. She's beautiful. She's adorable. Georgia is who I want to be with, love at first sight.

"That was... wow" Gee managed to spit out a few words, she was stunned.

"No, you're wow" I smiled back.

We kissed quickly on the lips and turned back towards the stage, once again, hand in hand. We sang and smiled for the rest of the concert and before we knew it, it was over.

--------------------------------------

So, Georgia and Joey! Slightly shorter chapter, they're going to vary in length but hey, a chapter from Joey's view! :D hope you're enjoying!