Attack Attack

Joey's POV

"Come on we need to go!" Dad started rushing everybody out.

"We can't go out the front if she's there" Mom sternly said. I held Georgia close to me, protecting her from whatever may happen.

"If you go out the back, we'll try stall her" the waiter said.

"We can all come to our house as Georgia needs to get her stuff anyway. I can call a taxi" Jimmy stated trying to think of a plan.

"Sounds good, thankyou so much Jim" Mom said with a sigh of relief.

Everyone spoke among themselves, Georgia and I were talking to Austin about his new band, Attack Attack.

"It's quite heavy, but it's fun. I found these guys, Phil and Tino who are super cool to help me start it so yeah"

"That sounds awesome!" Georgia excitedly stated.

"Guys, the cab's are here!" Cole shouted, gesturing for us all to go over.

Me, Georgia, Austin, Cole, Max, Travis, Cade, Jakob, James and Seb hopped into one and the adults in the other.

Georgia told the driver where to go and off we went.

"Who is Amanda Joey because you're the only one who seems to know out of us all right now" Jakob asked me, shooting me an interrogate look.

"Look Jake, Amanda is a woman dad used to date before he met mom. She was obsessed with him, she's like an older version of Courtney. She wants his money, nothing else. She's a whore who follows dad everywhere. I didn't want to have to tell you this, but when mom was pregnant with you, she tried shooting mom. Dad's security guard took the shot. He was shot on his left shoulder blade, so he thankfully survived. She's dangerous, Jakob, we need to keep her away, from everybody." I regretted telling them that, but they needed to know.

"Oh..." Jakob replied unsure of what to say.

"Is she going to hurt us?" Georgia timidly said from beside me.

"No she isn't, I promise you, you will all be safe" I said reassuringly, kissing her on the cheek.

The car was quiet until we came to a halt outside of Georgia's house. We all got out.

"That'll be £5 please" the taxi driver smiled.

"Here you go" Georgia said handing him a £5 note.

"Georgie let me pay" I insisted.

"No it's fine, it's the least I can do" she softly smiled at me.

"Thankyou" I said whilst smiling.

"Cheers!" the taxi driver said and drove off.

I slipped my fingers inbetween Georgia's. We all waited outside for dad's taxi to arrive and when it did we all piled into Georgia's house. The adults sat in the living room, drinking tea and coffee and talking about work stuff. All of us teenagers went up to Georgia's room.

"Uh sorry about the mess, we've been trying to pack" Georgia awkwardly said noticing the mess we had made earlier from trying to pack the stuff she really needed. She walked into her room first and kicked everything into one corner.

"Just make yourself, uhh, comfortable I guess haha" Georgia shyly said. She dragged me into her room by my hand and sat me down by her pile of clothes, the others all sat across her bed and sofa.

"Anyone got an iPod? Or shall I put mine on?" Georgia asked looking around at us all.

"Put yours on" James said, he is always interested in new peoples music tastes.