Elephant

Joey's POV

I woke up with my arms around Georgia, her head buried into my chest and her arms around me. It was perfect. I didn't want to move, the clock in the room read '9:37am'. It was so early, everyone was fast asleep.

All I could do was think, think about how lucky I am. I have a great band, great friends, great family, great girlfriend and just an amazing life, other than Courtney trying to mess things up. I just wish she'd leave me alone so I could be happy!

The tour is over in four days, four days too soon. Today I am going to talk to dad about Georgia coming to America, with us, in four days. I need her too, I can't leave her here with a foster mom who doesn't really take an interest, and a foster dad who is never at home. I need to talk her away from the bullying, the threats, I need to help her. It's my duty to make her life better. It's what I must do! I can never get her out of my mind, as I said, it seems too soon, but it was meant to happen. I know it was, otherwise I wouldn't have fallen so hard. I thought about this for a while, I really am falling hard hey.

Lost in my thoughts, it was now coming up to 10:15am, I felt Georgia breathe in deeply and I noticed her eyes start to open. I kissed her forehead and she snuggled into me more. I felt comfortable and safe, I couldn't describe the emotions running through me, she made me feel incredible. A few minutes later, Georgia moved herself up to the pillow, so our eyes were in line. Her eyes were beautiful, she was beautiful. We just admired each other's company and held hands. I couldn't help but grin like an idiot, I just felt amazing. After a while, I leant in to kiss her.

"Morning" I said smirking after kissing her.

"Morning" she said squeezing my hands.

"Morning!" Cole said excitedly from behind us.

"Hey Cole, anyone else awake?" I asked looking over Georgia's shoulder.

"Nah, they're all gonna be hung overrrrr"

"Haha oh we know" I said laughing, making Georgia giggle. Georgia rolled over so she could face Cole to talk to him, I hugged her from behind, we still laid in bed. I remembered that she only had my shirt and underwear on, so I had to make sure the others didn't see.

"Oh hey Georgia" Cole said smiling.

"Heyo!" She said half asleep, she put her hands on my hands that are wrapped around her. This made me smile.

"You guys look so adorable" Cole said tilting his head looking at us. Georgia and I just smirked at each other then looked back at Cole. We heard a 'mnnnphhh' noise coming from Travis, we then saw him stretching. He hit Max in the face making me, Cole and Georgia laugh.

"What the hell man" Max said instantly waking up.

"Hahahahha sorry" Travis said laughing.

"Oh hey guys" Max said sitting up. He looked over to me and Georgia and smiled, he then looked over to Cole.

"Should we wake Seb up?" Cole said gesturing to Seb laying across Cole's legs.

"I guess we should, Georgia and I will go see if dad's awake yet" I suggested.

"Yeah okay" Max agreed. I got up and grabbed Georgia a pair of my shorts off the floor, which she discretely slipped on under the quilt. She then stood up and made the bed.

"Wearing Joey's clothes, hey Georgia?" Travis said winking as Cole attempted to wake Seb up.

"Mhm" she said winking back, we all started laughing. A confused Seb sat up and looked around. As Georgia and I walked towards the door, I messed up Seb's hair as we walked past, making him look even more confused. It was so funny! We walked out of the room, pulling the door shut and walked to dad's room.