On The Road

Joey's POV

I was having a great day with Georgia, then we did an awesome show. I love doing random shows! Only for it all to be ruined by Courtney. My weird, messed up cousin who thinks she can date me and it not be incest. She thinks I'd want to date her too. Because the video we put messing about with Georgia on tour on IG, Courtney went mental at me because I took Georgia on tour and not her?! It's quite funny how weird Courtney is, but I'm more worried than anything. She sent death threats to my ex girlfriend, which was also her best friend. I didn't date her best friend purposely to annoy her like she made out I did, it was just one of them things yknow? I just don't want Georgia getting hurt, or scared.

I couldn't help but have a bad mood, Courtney had ruined my amazing day. I tried to be happy for Georgia, but I honestly just couldn't. We walked back to the tour bus a little while after the show, I didn't really say much, I couldn't find any words. I held Georgia's hand though, I kept her close. When we got on the tour bus, everyone knew why I was upset now, we literally just all hopped in our bunks and went to sleep. Other than me, Georgia is asleep with me in my bunk, but I just can't sleep. Thoughts are running in circles in my mind. Why?

It was around 4am and I felt Georgia moving. I had my arm around her waist. Her breathing started to speed up and her eyes were shut tight. I didn't want to wake her up incase I scared her, but right now, she was scaring me. Was she having a panic attack?!

She woke up two minutes later, still breathing fast, this time her eyes open. I noticed her trying to take deep breaths.

"Georgia, Georgia baby calm down, I'm here you're fine" I tried comforting her, I wasn't good at this though.

I grabbed hold of her hand and she hugged me tightly. Tears rolled down her face as she slowly took deep breaths in and deep breaths out. I held her as close to me as possible, she rested her head on my chest, I still felt her gentle tears.

"Georgia, please don't cry gorgeous" I kissed her forehead. She looked up at me, her eyes lined with glistening tears.

"Joey I'm so sorry" she said sympathetically and sadly.

"Why are you sorry?" I was confused, it wasn't her fault. We were both trying to whisper, but everyone was in deep sleep anyway.

"I didn't mean to wake you"

"You didn't, I was awake already babe"

"Sorry Joey, I must be a pain"

"No you're not a pain, you're perfect, don't be sorry, seriously"

"Thankyou, I love you" she half smiled at me. I mean, I know we were a couple but Georgia saying I love you, it made me feel special.

"I love you too" I leant down and kissed her softly on the lips. I wiped away her loose tears.

"Georgia, get some sleep, it's almost 5am"

"Only if you go to sleep too"

"I will, night I love you"

"I love you too" once again we kissed and she buried her head into my chest. I had my arms wrapped around her. Before I knew it we both drifted off to sleep...

It was morning but Georgia and I didn't wake up until 11, we were both so tired. The guys left a note saying 'we've gone to get McDonalds breakfast, will bring you some back'.

"Morning beautiful" I said smiling at Georgia. She was so perfect, even when she has just woken up.

"I'm so sorry about last night Joey"

"It's fine Georgie, I promise, I'm here to make sure you're okay"

"Thankyou Joey" she kissed me and we just cuddled under my quilt. About 15 minutes later, the guys came back.

"They're awake" Cole announced walking in smiling at us. Georgia and I stayed cuddled under my quilt, I was so warm and comfy I didn't want to move.

"Morning guys" I said as they walked in and hoped on their bunks.

"We got you guys a burger and bacon bap each and a bottle of orange juice each"

"Thankyou so much" Georgia said smiling at them.

"You guys look so cute and warm, someone fucking cuddle me!" Travis announced. Georgia and I laughed looking at each other, I saw Max pull out his phone. Max is the one who likes to take the photos on tour. At the end of every tour he makes an album of everyone and every memory, even if there's people in it that we don't particularly get on with anymore. For example, Cole's ex girlfriend was on our second tour, as was Travis'. It turns out Travis' girlfriend only wanted him to meet Green Day through band practise... And Cole's ex, I don't even know. They got on amazingly for about two, maybe three, years, she joined us on tour. It was so much fun for all of us as she was like our sister and Cole's soulmate. Then she just, turned I guess. She started being a bitch to us all, Cole tried sorting things out but she got worse. She tried making up rumours and that about us, it almost ended our career. I hope this doesn't happen with Georgia though, she honestly is amazing.

But anyway, lost in thought. Max likes to make us all a photo album and make us all keep our memories, it's so awesome! I saw him take a photo of me and Georgia cuddling as Travis and Cole jumped in Cole's bunk and started pretending to cuddle, I honestly couldn't stop laughing and neither could the others.

Georgia and I sat up and ate our burgers, the others ate their food too. Today we were spending the day with dad and his band, they were taking us out for lunch at like 2pm to some fancy restaurant then we're going to the venue to all practise and joke about, it sounds weird but sometimes we go early and often Emily's Army will practise a song as if we were performing in such a huge awesome venue!

We finished our breakfast/early lunch, made the beds, and got up to get ready for our day out! It was time to put on our smart wear, I can't wait to see how beautiful Georgia will look in her dress.