Chapter 15

I was sitting up front in Jake's car as he was driving with the Dobre twins in the back seat. We were driving them to the airport then we were going to the desert to take some pictures and to also drive around in some dune buggies that Jake rented for the day. Yesterday, after everything had happened, Jake went and got me a new phone since I kind of broke my last one. I was scrolling through some of the comments left on my last instagram post. As usual, there was a lot of hate because I was dating Marcus but I made sure to ignore them. As I was reading the nice comments, my eyes landed on one of the hateful comments.

Why would Marcus want to date that bitch? She is so ugly and fat. I bet she's a whore too. She must have hooked up with every guy in that house.

Tear pricked my eyes but I didn't let the comment get to me.

She shouldn't even be in Team 10, she doesn't have any followers. Well I should say, followers that actually like her.

She thinks she is so popular and people like her but most of these comments are hateful. Get a hint honey.

Why did Jake even let her in that house? Didn't Logan and him move away for a reason... Her.

I sighed as I read the last comment. They didn't understand what those comments do to a person.

"Don't listen to them." Marcus whispered in my ear.

I turned around to face him and he was leaning against the back of my seat. I smiled at him.

"I won't. I made a promise." I said.

"Keep that promise." He said before leaning against his seat down.

I turned back around and went on my twitter. I decided I haven't tweeted in a long time so I should say something.

@CharlottePauley: How's everyone's day going? Just know that I love you all. Have a great day!💙 💙 💙  Remember to keep on smiling 😄 ... Sorry Jake. 😂

Right when I hit post, I got a notification saying that Marcus retweeted my tweet. I looked back at him.

"You watched me type that." I said to him.

He just smirked.

"Maybe I did."

I smiled and sat straight in my seat. I got more and more notifications saying that the rest of Team 10 like my tweet, except Jake and Tristan of course because they were driving. I smiled at all the nice comment people were saying.

"Tomorrow I was thinking of pranking Logan." Jake said.

"What are you planning on doing?" I asked him.

He told us what he was thinking and I agreed to help him. We had made it to the airport and now it was time to say goodbye. Jake stopped the car and we all got out. They got their bags and Lucas came up to me and we hugged.

"I'll miss you." I whispered.

"I'll miss you, especially when Marcus will be missing you. Cause then I will be hearing all about how much he misses you and I'll be the only one around to listen to him whine." He joked.

We pulled away as I laughed.

"You're always there because you're a good brother." I smiled at him.

I waited until Jake and Marcus stopped hugging, once they pulled away Marcus came up to me. He lifted me up off the ground and spun me around.

"I'll miss you so much babe. You have no clue." He whispered.