Chapter 51

It's been a week or so and Marcus and I were just hanging out in his and Lucas' room. I have been sleeping in here with the twins and bunking with Marcus as we just snuggle while we fall asleep. Marcus was sitting on the floor while I was sitting on Lucas' bed and playing with his hair as he was on Instagram.

"Yo, Marcus." Lucas yelled from downstairs.

"Why is he calling me?" Marcus asked.

"I don't know but you better go down there. He sounded like it was kind of urgent." I said.

He sighed before getting up from the floor and went to open the door.

"Yo, did you call my name?" Marcus yelled from the door.

"Uh, yeah. Why?" Lucas asked him.

"What's up?"

"W-What are you doing?"

Marcus looked at me confused before answering.

"Just chilling with Charlotte. Why?"

There was a long pause before Lucas spoke again.

"I-I don't know."

"Go down there. He doesn't sound like his normal self." I told Marcus.

He nodded then left the room.

"When you're done, could you get me something to eat please?" I yelled to him.

"Alright." He yelled back.

He then left and I went on my phone and played some games. I got bored really quickly and just decided to call Jake and see what is up with Team 10 since I've been gone.

"Lottie!" Jake yelled in the phone.

"Jakey!" I laughed.

"How's it going at the Dobre house?" He asked.

"Pretty well. Lucas called Marcus downstairs a few minutes ago-"

I was cut off by Marcus yelling for Cyrus to go downstairs.

"I guess Cyrus is now being called downstairs too. I wonder what they are talking about." I said.

"I don't know." Jake said.

"Well how's it going over there? Am I going to be an aunt?" I laughed.

"No, not right now. But Logan did steal my wife." Jake yelled the last part.

"I know. He told me all about it. I was supposed to be there when he did it but he never gave me an actual day." I told him.

"What? How could you! I thought she was going to be gone forever and I would never see her again!" Jake yelled.

"Calm down a bit Jake. It was just a joke. Geez." I laughed a bit.

"Whatever. When are you coming back?" He asked me.

"Well, Lucas and Marcus want to film a video on Monday and I volunteered to film it for them so I guess maybe sometime next week. I have an appointment on Friday so I have to be back before then." I explained.

"Alright. Everyone misses you."

"I bet they miss the unborn twins more than me." I joked.

"How did you know?" He laughed.

I rolled my eyes even though he couldn't see me.

"I just have magical powers."

"DOES CHARLOTTE OR DARI KNOW THIS?" I heard Cyrus yell.