Chapter 24

It's been a little over a month and now we were celebrating Marcus and Lucas's birthday. Everyone was at the Team 10 house and we were going to a trampoline park so they could do their tricks. We are actually surprising them with this.

"What are we going to do?" Marcus asked me.

We were sitting in the living room and Jake just told them that we have a surprise.

"I can't tell you." I said.

"Come on!" He whined.

"Noo."I whined back.

I went to get up and go get a water from the fridge but he only pull me back down.

"You can't leave me until you tell me what the surprise is." He said.

"I guess you have to deal with me all day then." I smiled at him.

"And that right there Jake Paulers is the cutest couple you could ever see. Well, after Alissa and I." Jake said, coming around the couch and pointing the camera at us.

I rolled my eyes at my brother. He then turned off his vlog camera and told us to go outside. Marcus, Lucas, and I followed him outside where we met Kade and they tried to start Stan's car.

"You know it won't work anymore." I told them all.

"It's worth a try." Jake said.

I held Jake's camera as he helped the others. I turned the camera to face me.

"Stan, if you are a watching this, please pick up your car. It is just sitting in the front and being my clumsy self, hit it and get bruises all over my legs and hips. Here I'll show you evidence." I said then pointing the camera at my bruise that was on my leg. "Stan, please do something with this thing."

I then pointed the camera at my brother who was trying to shock himself. I simply just rolled my eyes again at this idiot. Once they finished, I went back in the house and saw the Martinez twins. They joined Team 10 a little while ago and they are really great friends.

"Martinez!" I yelled, running up to them to give them a hug.

"Pauley!" They both yelled.

I let go of them and looked at them. I put my hand on Ivan's face then did a small little slap that wouldn't hurt him. Then I did the same thing to Emilio. I am the only one who can tell them apart in this house. They look a lot alike but I can just tell them apart somehow.

"Are you guys learning your english?" I asked them.

They looked at each other then looked at me before nodding.

"We are savages." Emilio said.

"Yeah, savages." Ivan agreed with his brother.

"Listen carefully." I said slowly. "Don't learn english from Jake."

They laughed, I am pretty sure that they had no clue what I said.

"Yeah, savage." Ivan said, walking away.

"Savage." Emilio said, following his brother.

I watched as they walked away but jumped really high in the air when I felt a pair of arms wrapped around me. I turned a bit and saw Marcus hugging me. I smiled up at him.

"What is the surprise?" He whined once again.

"I'm not going to tell you birthday boy." I laughed at him.

"I'm her bestie so she would obviously tell me!" Lucas said, walking up to us.

He put his ear close to my face, as if I was going to whisper in his ear. I got close to his ear and blew on it. He moved away and held his ear in disgust which cause me to laugh more.

"Not you either birthday boy." I laughed.

"Whatever. I thought we were besties." Lucas fake pouted.

"Aww, Lucie Pookie, don't be sad!" I said, getting out of Marcus' grip and hugging the pouting boy.

"I'm not really crying. Don't worry." Lucas cheered up quickly.

"I wasn't really comforting you, don't worry." I told him, walking away now.

He just pouted again at his failed attempt while Marcus just laughed at us.

We were now in the car, getting ready to leave to go to the trampoline park. Marcus has been asking me all day where we were going but I still wouldn't tell him.

"Alright, we're here. Someone cover Lucas' and Marcus' eye. We can't let them see." Jake yelled.

I put my hands over Marcus' eyes and one of Jake's friends, Lance, covered Lucas' eyes. Once we got out of the car, Jake grabbed Marcus and covered his eyes and I took his camera and filmed them walking up to the place.

"Can someone just tell us where we are going?" Marcus asked.

"Yeah, please guys." Lucas said.

"Sorry guys, no can do." Jake told them.

Jake stopped them and counted down from 3. They uncovered their eyes and they saw that we were in front of a thrift store.

"That's not a grocery store." Lucas said.

"It's a thrift store." Jake said.

"Yeah, go pop some tags." Lance joked.

Jake finally took them over to the trampoline place and they were happy.

"Sorry that this was all I could afford."Jake said in front of his vlog camera, next to Marcus.

"Jake, it's fine. As long as we have a corner or something to back flip in, we're fine." Marcus told him.

I ran past them and jumped on one of the trampolines.

"Jake Paulers, go follow me on all the social medias. My name is Charlotte Paul and I am Jake and Logan Paul's sister. And I am better than them." I yelled, knowing Jake was vlogging.

Everyone started to run towards the trampolines and we all had a fun time. I got tired to I sat down on top a high ledge and now everyone was trying to jump up from the ground and sit next to me. First was Lucas, then Jake, and Lance. Hayden was next but he just ran into the wall without even trying to jump up. I laughed at them. Then Marcus ran up, jumped on Hayden's back, then landed right next to me.

"Slide in the DM like." Jake yelled.

I laughed even more. Soon everyone walked away to go somewhere else but Marcus stayed right next to me.

"Go have fun birthday boy." I told him.

"I am having fun." He said.

"No, you are just sitting next to me."

"But whenever I am around you, I'm always having fun and I am always happy."

I smiled and kissed him. I felt a foam block hit my face and I looked down to see that my brother threw it. I jumped off the ledge and chased him down. I finally caught up to him and pushed him into the foam pit. Then suddenly I fell into the pit. I tried to get out but struggled a lot. I finally moved a foam block out of my face and saw Lucas and Marcus standing there, laughing. I rolled my eyes and tried to get out.