Chapter 20

I woke in their spare bedroom. It's actually Dari's room but he is sleeping in Cyrus' room while I'm staying here. I changed into a Team 10 sweatshirt and some sweatpants and made my way downstairs. I looked in the living room and saw that Marcus was laying on the couch watching a movie. I smiled and walked over to behind the couch and placed my mouth right above his ear.

"That guy dies in the end." I whispered in his ear.

He jumped a bit but when he saw me, he smiled.

"No he doesn't. Have you even seen this movie?" He asked.

"Nope." I said, popping the "p". "I just wanted to scare you a bit."

He rolled his eyes and opened his arm, wanting a hug. I leaned over the back side of the couch and hugged him. He then pulled me over the couch and laid me on top of his body. I laughed while he did this and I placed my head on his chest. He played with my hair as I listened to his heartbeat.

"Get a room!" I heard Lucas' voice.

I laughed a bit but just stayed where I was.

"Why don't you leave this room." Marcus said to his brother.

Lucas left to go to the kitchen.

"Promise me." Marcus said out of the blue.

"Promise what?" I asked, confused.

"Promise you won't ever do that again."

I knew exactly what he was talking about, my attempts of suicide.

"You know I can't make a promise like that. I'll only be another broken promise, like all the others."

"No it won't. Promise me babe!"

"I can't. I can't keep breaking all these promises I make you. I love you too much to do that to you again. So I won't promise you anything. It'll just happen again and again."

"Not if I take care of you. None of this will happen again. I'll protect you."

"That's just another broken promise." I whispered to myself.

Then Lucas came back and sat on the chair next to the couch. They watched whatever movie was on but I only focused on Marcus' heartbeat. We stayed like this for about an hour until we got dressed to go to the grocery store for another musical.ly they wanted to make. I got dressed in one of Marcus' fan merch sweatshirt and some light blue skinny jeans. I made my way down stairs again and Marcus and Lucas were waiting by the front door. We walked to the car and Lucas drove while Marcus and I sat in the back seat together.

"You know, I feel like I am your guys personal driver." Lucas joked.

"That's because you are." Marcus laughed.

I laughed with him and soon Lucas joined us. We drove to the nearest grocery store and walked to one of the freezer aisles. Lucas gave me his phone and I pressed start. They did their little dance while I was laughing most of the time at how crazy some of these dance moves were. Once they ended it, I ended the video and they came over to me. They played back the video and liked it so we then left the store.

"So do you guys do that often?" I asked them as we got to the car again.

"Do what often?" Marcus asked.

"Just go to a grocery store and dance without buying anything."

"Sometimes. We usually buy stuff for the house but we haven't posted anything for a while, and we didn't need anything So, yeah." Lucas explained.