Epilogue

It's been 2 years. Brooklyn and Alison are 2 and they are such the sweetest 2 year olds, and I'm not just saying that because I'm their mother.

"Where's my little Alison and Brooklyn?" I said in my baby voice.

We were playing a bit of peek-a-boo in their room as I waited for Marcus to get home. He was with Lucas, filming their next video for youtube. I uncovered my eyes and the girls were just a giggling mess which made me laugh with them.

"How can you girls be so adorable?" I asked no one in particular because I knew they couldn't answer.

I soon put them down for a nap and went downstairs right after they fell asleep. I sighed and plopped down on the couch. I closed my eyes and took a nap while the girls were asleep.

I woke up to someone's arms around me and their hand on my shoulder. I looked at them and saw that it was my husband. I sat up a bit more and he lifted his head up.

"Long day?" he asked me.

I smiled weakly.

"Everyday is." I joked.

He kissed me and I didn't hesitate to kiss back. He pulled back when the babies started to cry. I sighed and we both got up to take care of them. I grabbed Brooklyn while Marcus grabbed Alison. I shushed Brooklyn and rocked her slightly. I couldn't calm her down so I started to sing to her.

"Your hand fits in mine, like it's made just for me
But bare this in mind, it was meant to be
And I'm joining up the dots on the freckles on your cheeks
And it all makes sense to me.

I know you've never loved, the crinkles by your eyes when you smile
You've never loved, your stomach or your thighs
The dimples in your back at the bottom of your spine
But I'll love them endlessly." I sang softly.

Brooklyn was smiling as I sang and she slowly closed her eyes while I continued.

"I won't let these little things slip, out of my mouth
But if I do, It's you, it's you they add up to
And I'm in love with you, and all these things."
I looked at Alison and she was doing the same but she was more awake than Brooklyn.

"You can't go to bed, without a cup of tea
And maybe that's the reason that you talk in your sleep
And all those conversations are the secrets that I keep
Though it makes no sense to me
I know you've never loved the sound of your voice on tape
You never want, to know how much you weigh
You still have to squeeze into your jeans but, you're perfect to me"

I looked up at Marcus and he was laughing a bit.

"Come on, let's not put them back to sleep. You've gotta sing something better than that." He said.

"Like what?" I asked.

"Started from the grocery store
Now I own the grocery store.
Head spinning through the aisles
Flipping through my marble floor" He started to sing to Alison.

I laughed that he was singing his own song he made with his brothers 2 years ago to his children.

"Droppin this track you already wanted more
God gives me everything
We praying for the people who keep hatin
Teachers said we couldn't make it
But we still doing what we love
Now we heading for the hills
We be watching from above
Now my dance be on fleek, yeah
Can't keep up with my streak, yeah
And your style is antique, yeah
Make a year last week, yeah"

He was bouncing Alison in his arms to the beat of the song. He would dip her every time he would say 'yeah'. He then sang the rest of the song while I danced with Brooklyn. The girls were just giggling their hearts out. I was laughing a bit with them because of how cute their giggles were. When Marcus finished, we brought them downstairs and we were just sitting on the couch, making the twins laugh.

"I love our little family." I spoke out loud.

"I love our little family too baby. And I love you more." He said kissing my cheek.

I smiled and looked at him. He was looking at Alison in his arms. The way he looks at his daughter is just amazing. I love him and I love our daughters. Just then the front door opened and Lucas, Darius, and Cyrus came in.

"What did I tell you guys about knocking first?" I scolded them.

"Sorry but we couldn't wait to hang out with our little nieces." Cyrus said.

I rolled my eyes before Lucas picked Brooklyn up out of my arms.

"How's my Brookey?" He said in a baby voice to Brooklyn.

"How's my little Ally?" Dari said in baby voice to Alison who he just pick up out of Marcus's arms.

I laughed and they continued to talk in baby voices to my babies.

"Alright, you guys got them? I made them food that's in the fridge so if you need anything just call us." Marcus said, standing up.

I looked at him confused.

"Come on babe, we're going on a date." He told me.

I laughed slightly to myself before getting up and getting ready. I looked in the mirror and Marcus wrapped his arms around me while putting his head on my shoulder. I smiled at him and he kissed my neck.

"Come on, we're going to be late." He mumbled on my skin before pulling me out of our room.

He held my hand as we walked down the stairs, said goodbye to our girls and then leaving. We got in his car and he drove off to a restaurant. It wasn't fancy or anything but I didn't care, as long as I'm with him everything is just perfect.

We made it back home and the girls were giving the boys a hard time. They wouldn't go to sleep.

"Should we help them?" I asked Marcus as we walked up the stairs to the girls' room.

"Well it is getting pretty late so it might be a good idea." He laughed when we heard Darius sigh loudly.

We walked in the room and they all looked at us shocked.

"Thank god you guys are here! This used to be so easy when they were littler! Now they just don't want to go to sleep!" Cy told us.

I laughed a bit more before grabbing Alison out of his arms and rocking her back and forth. She slowly closed her eyes and fell asleep. Once she was really asleep, I put her in her bed and pulled a blanket over her. Marcus did the same thing to Brooklyn and the guys just looked at us, amazed.

"You guys have magical powers or something cause we tried everything and they just wouldn't go to sleep." Darius said.

"Sorry boys but I guess they just don't like you." I joked.

"Whatever, they'll like us one day." Lucas fake pouted.

Soon they left and Marcus and I went to bed. He wrapped his arms around my waist and closed his eyes.

"I love you." He said before falling asleep.

"I love you too." I said, kissed his cheek before closing my eyes

Everything was just so perfect that it felt like nothing could ever change it. Nothing could ever interrupt this. Nothing come in between our family.

But little did I know that it was soon all going to change. My life was about to flip upside down.