Chapter 41

lol I left Maryland yesterday and now it was my first full day back in LA. I felt so much weight on me. I couldn't move. I was trapped. Wait, is that an ambulance siren? What the hell is going on?

"It's going to be alright. Just hang on!" I heard my brother's voice.

"Jake? HELP ME! SOMEONE GET ME OUT OF HERE! WHERE AM I!" I screamed.

"Charlotte, just wait. They are on their way."

"JAKE, HELP ME!" I screamed once again, now crying.

Everything was black and I now couldn't breathe. There was very little oxygen for me to breathe.

"I DON'T WANT TO DIE!"

The weight finally lifted off of me and I could finally breathe again. What ever was on me, moved and I looked around to see that I was still in my room. I saw Jake, Emilio, and Ivan standing there. I wiped the tears off my face and got out of my bed. I slapped all of their shoulders and then walked out of my room.

"That was the worse feeling in the whole entire world! How dare you do that!" I yelled at them.

"It was just a test run to see if it would work. Tomorrow we will do it to Tessa for the vlog." Jake explained.

"Why would you do that in the first place? I thought I was going to die!" I told him, still holding my chest.

"That's the point. It was a prank little sis." He said.

I was now breathing heavily as I was gasping for air. How did I get that bad just after a little bit?

"Charlotte, are you alright?" Emilio asked.

I shook my head no as everything started getting dizzy and I fell back. I felt pain on my head and blacked out.

*Jake's POV*

Crap. It happened again.

I grabbed her body and sat her up against the wall as I ran downstairs and grabbed a cup of water and a wet cloth. I ran back up to her room and told Ivan to hold the towel against her forehead as I went to find her pills. I came back and she started to cough.

"Jake, what happened?" Emilio asked, looked at me scared.

"It's just a small panic attack. Do you guys know what that is?" I asked them.

They both shook their heads.

"Well, it's when Charlotte starts to get scared and started to think that she is going to die or something when she really won't but she begins to freak herself out. She gets dizzy and falls on the ground if no one catches her so that makes her pass out." I explained to them.

I made a mental note to explain it to them again when they are better at English.

*Charlotte's POV*

I opened my eyes and saw Jake in front of me. I smiled at him as he gave me my anxiety pills and I took them. This was the normal thing that would happen if I had a panic attack so I was used to this, and so was he. I got up and got dressed in a Team 10 shirt and black leggings. I walked downstairs and saw everyone all calm. Weird. It's never calm in this house. But I kind of like it. I went over to the office and started to edit my last video.

"Hey Lottie!" Tristan said, walking into the office.

"Hey Trist." I smiled at him.

"So how was Paris?" He asked while sitting down next to me.

"It's was great. Got to go sightseeing a bit and took a lot of great photos. We also met a lot of fans which was cool." I told him.

"That's great." He smiled.